After A Long Time

"Another"

 

Do you ever feel that a crowded world feel so empty? Do you ever feel that even you’re being surrounded by peoples you still feel lonely? A dark night that seem so quite is being your bestfriend, a bright sky and the sounds of the birds that being a melody in your ears. Do you ever feel that the world is so beautiful yet so nothing. When people laughing you also join them but you don’t feel happy, there’s no happiness nor sadness in your heart. It is just an emptiness. There is no a sincere smile nor a tears of pain, your heart just feel nothing and empty for a long time. An emptiness that being builded by the heart that so tired of wish and hope. It’s all just coldness.

The uproar on the air shouting cheerfully give the support of their favorite swimmer. The swimming pool side are fulling by people who keep chatting the name of the swimmer. Today is the final days of 400 m female swimming race. All of people being excited to watch the competition between professional swimmer. Most of the attention are directed to the champion of female swimming race who was won so many competition, she is a new face of swimmer, Song Ji Hyo.

“and here is she again! She lead the race with just a tiny inch from Shin Se Kyung, Song Ji Hyo-ssi is in the first place again, will she win this competition?” said the broadcaster through the speaker.

“Song Ji Hyo! Song Ji Hyo!” shout the supporter cheer her up.

Ji Hyo is lead the race and now is the final round. She reach the edge pool and fastly rolling in the water, she hardly push her body with her feet kick the edge wall. Se Kyung is right behind her and they start to swim again as fast as they can.

“it’s near to the finish! Song Ji Hyo? Or Shin Se Kyung... ya..ya... oh she reach it! Song Ji Hyo reach the finish line first! She hit all of the champion and win her third year with her 6th victory!!” shout the broadcaster with a cheer voice.

As soon as Ji Hyo exit the pool, she is being surrounded by her fans and her teamate. They give her a hug and congratulation for her victory. She just smile happily and say her thank for the support that she get.

“Ji Hyo-ah.. congratulation...” said Choi Si Won, her sunbae in swimmer team.

“thank you sunbaenim...” said Ji Hyo bowing and smile warmly.

“would you mind if we have a lunch together to celebrate your victory?” ask Si Won with full of hope in his eyes. Ji Hyo smile to him.

“I’m sorry sunbaenim... but I have an interview now” reject Ji Hyo politely.

“how about next time?” ask Si Won again.

“I can’t promise you sunbaenim, I’m sorry... well, see you later then” said Ji Hyo bowing before leave Si Won behind.

Si Won actually have a crush on Ji Hyo since the first year she joined his team, he also showing her his feeling everytime and try to get her heart but he never succes. It’s not like Ji Hyo doesn’t aware of his feeling toward her but she just choose to keep their space. She is respecting him as her sunbae but she can’t give more than that. For her achievement on swimming, her nice and warm personality and her beautiful and attractive face, there are a lot of men who like her. Some of them will show her their feeling directly but some of them also like her secretely. Even though she has a nice and warm personality, she keep her distance from every men that try to approach her. Even though she always being kind to everyone, but she is quite cold and have no attention toward the men who have some feeling on her. She is so though and unreachable.

“we are now with Song Ji Hyo-ssi, congratulation for your 6th victory in your third year” said the reporter starting the interview about Song Ji Hyo.

“ne, gamsahamnida...” said Ji Hyo smiling and lowering her head politely.

The reporter ask her about an usual question that people used to ask about her career as a swimmer, what is she do to keep her performance, her exercise schedule and etc. Ji Hyo just answering all of the question while maintain her smile on the camera, she want to make everyone see her in her best appearance so people will not dissapointed to see her.

“well, Song Ji Hyo-ssi, maybe some people already mentioned it before, but you’re really beautiful as an athlete” praise the reporter who enjoying her lovely smile.

“ah jinja? Gamsahamnida...” said Ji Hyo again.

“rath"er than being an athlete, do you ever consider to be an actress or someone in entertainment industry, we heard that your uncle is also a big agency producer too?” ask the reporter curious.

“anniya...” said Ji Hyo giggling.

“I really love swimming...” add Ji Hyo.

“three years ago, what is the reason you finally decide to be a swimmer? Some rumour said that you even can’t swim when you were on high school, is that true?” ask the reporter.

“ne... that’s right, I really don’t know how to swim on that time, I just keep trying and training so I can be able being good at swimming” explain Ji Hyo.

“is there a special reason of that? About you who being eager for able to swim?”

“that because.... I won’t someone save me from water...” said Ji Hyo smile but somehow there is a spark of sadness in her eyes.

“I won’t make anyone in a danger because of me for my lacking on swimming...” add Ji Hyo lift her face and smile brightly. That’s right, my reason of being a professional swimmer is because I won’t make an important one for me being in danger for save me again, no more.

I always questioning to my self, if on that day in the past I’m already able to swim, Will you still by my side oppa? If I just learn how to swim earlier, will I be able to see you oppa? Nan boghoshipoeyo... I miss you like a crazy. How I wish I can call your name again even for once, Kook Jong oppa. You knew that I love you and miss you everyday right? Do you see me from up there?I can swim well now, so... don’t worry about me again. I really have a very good life, I always smile and never cry, I keep my promise on you oppa. Are you happy about that?

After doing her interview, Ji Hyo leave her building club and go to outside. The rain start to fall when she is walking by her self. She lift her head and staring on the cloudy sky, feeling each drop of water on her face. Everyone is busy running try to escape from the rain but Ji Hyo just stop on her place and facing the rain with her wide eyes open.

“it’s been 6 years since the last day you had been appeared, won’t you meet me again?” mumble Ji Hyo staring on the sky.

I always waiting for you, each years, each day of rain, I wish you may appear again infront of me and smile to me, like before. Even though you said your goodbye, I always wish that every rainy day you will appear again, like on the past day. I don’t care even if you’re just an illusion or a ghost, I just want to see your face.

Some part of my heart knew that it’s impossible for mer to see you again when you’re not in this world anymore, but the other part keep praying and hoping to meet you again. I’m keep waiting even when I’m so tired and hopeless, I keep love you without even see on the other direction, is it that hard for me to just see your face?

For the three years everytime it’s a rainy days, Ji Hyo will come to the river where she had a memory of Kook Jong. She will go there on every rain with a wish that maybe, he will appear even for just a second. When she was transfered to Seoul for her university lecture, she will drive a long the street to visit the river on Yoochun, she also keep visit Kook Jong’s mother and have a long conversation with her before she died. She keep do that like she is life with Kook Jong by her side everyday. Every day on rainy days she will feel happy to have a wish that maybe Kook Jong will visit her again, even everything about that is just a hope for six years but she never stop to wish about that.

After a long time, I’m here right now, I tried to live without knowing the truth about you oppa, I keep thinking about it, the memories. Because I miss you, I’m missing you, that’s how I am, I only know you. Living without you makes me filled with regrets about everything, because you’re not here, because there are so many empty things.

Again today....

I long for that spot and my footsteps won’t move and I call out to you...

“you’re a bad oppa... won’t you come again today?” ask Ji Hyo still staring on the rainy sky.

Ji Hyo is being the only person who keep standing in middle of rain while everyone running and passing her. She doesn’t care even same people even bump her body, she just really want to enjoy the rain even she was completely soaked by the water.

If I wait here, will I be able to see you oppa?

“dugg!” suddenly Ji Hyo feel like someone bump her body hardly and make she fall on the ground.

She lift her head and look at the one who just bump her. He is a man who wear a black jacket and covering his hair with his jacket’s hat. He turn around and see Ji Hyo who is sitting on the ground. Ji Hyo looking on his face with a shock face, her face look blank and surprise with a sad eyes.

“op...pa...” mumbling Ji Hyo who see a man with a familiar face, his small eyes, strong jawline, pointed nose and high cheecks. She doesn’t realize that her voice is trumbling and she already cry. She really miss that man, she really happy to finally can see his face clearly again like that.

“I’m sorry...” said the man bowing to Ji Hyo then back to run again, he looks like in a rush and has to go somewhere soon.

Ji Hyo is panic when she see that man running from her, she stood up from the ground and run fastly following him. She run straightly to the direction where he goes.

“oppa...oppa!!” call Ji Hyo wondering around try to find that man.

She pull everyone who looks similar like his figure and then bowing to the people when she knew she is wrong. She keep run and search crazily try to find him. She start to cry in desperate when she can’t find him anywhere.

“oppa odieya? Oppa...” said Ji Hyo while sobbing and erasing her tears from her wet face.

She finally stop her steps and stand in the middle street, she is sobbing and her feet is shaking. Her shoulder is up and down when she is crying, her nose start redden and her eyes is messy teary. When she think that she is actually just mislook at someone else she feel weaken. The think that she just see a wrong person really hit her heart, the reality that he is not the one that she miss the most is broken her heart into pieces. She drop her knee and sit on the ground again, she start to cry and sobbing, she doesn’t care even if everyone looking at her with confuse and strange sight, she is crying hardly in the middle of heavy rain. It’s not him.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a long time I finnaly updated it, here is the first chapter, it's already sad, hiks :(

I hope all of you will give your big loves and support for this story

please don't forget to leave a comment ne ^^

it will be in hiatus