His Life

"Another"

Ji Hyo goes to swimming pool and practice her self for the competition. She swimming hardly while echoing her meeting with the man who really look alike Kook Jong who she miss so much.  The more she thinking about him the more she become frustrated. How can in the world their face look so similar but their pesonalities are really opposite to each other. Her memories of Kook Jong figures, smiles, his warm eyes and his soft words are never faded from her memories even though he is not that “real” and exist. But now, she should see a same face who stare at her coldly, it’s really a twist of her life and it crush her heart. She keep swimming here and there, kick hardly the side pool and drowning her body inside with a hope it may erase all the frustrated. She keep swimming for three hours without rest.

After she finish with her swiming activity, she get out of the pool and sit on the edge of lounge chairs. She take her bag and take out the broken bracelet from inside. That guy’s bracelet. She keep staring the bracelet pieces with a blank expression.

“get ready for the competetion?” ask a Siwon approach Ji Hyo.

“oeh? Ne sunbaenim” said Ji Hyo come back from her dreamland.

Siwon just smile to see how much she blank out. He then take a closer step and sit beside Ji Hyo in the same chair. Try to get closer with her.

“what is that?” ask Siwon pointing to the bracelet pieces on Ji Hyo’s hand.

“just something” said Ji Hyo shortly then stand up and tidy up her things.

“you were want to go?” ask Siwon can’t hide his disappointment.

“em” mumble Ji Hyo walk away from Siwon. She won’t have a big deal and start to going closer with any guys so she decide to go.

Ji Hyo cross the path with Se Kyung when she want to exit the door. Se Kyung look at her coldly then looking at Siwon. Se Kyung know that both of them just being together and that thought make Se Kyung feel insecure. Ji Hyo doesn’t mind with Se Kyung existance and just passing her after take a short glance at her.

“Ji Hyo-ah..” call Siwon try to catch Ji Hyo and stop her, he want to spend more time together with her.

“opaa....” said Se Kyung grab Siwon arm and stop him. She looking at his eyes, plead him to stay.

 

Ji Hyo reach her home at night, she goes straightly to her room after greet her family. She sit on the study chair in her room and take out the broken bracelet again. She silently observing the bracelet pieces for a while before spend her night to fix the bracelet perfectly.

 

♫♫♫☺☻☺♫♫♫

 

Ji Hyo visit Han River at the same time like yesterday using her sportwear. She is jogging around while try to catch up a shadow of the same man. She hope she would meet him again today so she could see his face again even for a second. She doesn’t mind if he would treat her coldly like before, all that she need is to see that face.

After jogging around, Ji Hyo finally catch that muscular man jogging with his all black cloth. Just like yesterday, he is joging around while put his headphone and enjoying the music. He running over her direction and Ji Hyo decide to just wait him approach her. In other side, Jong Kook doesn’t aware of Ji Hyo existance and just enjoying his time. He just aware about Ji Hyo when they were five step away. Jong Kook then stop his steps and looking at her who is standing over there waiting for him. He still feel annoyed and angry about yesterday, so he want to go away from her and turn around, try to avoid her.

“changkaman!” shout Ji Hyo then run fastly approach Jong Kook.

“what’s now?” ask Jong Kook with an annoyed voice.

“I’m sorry about yesterday...” said Ji Hyo take a black box from her pocket and handing it to Jong Kook.

 Jong Kook looking at the box then to Ji Hyo, hesitate to take the box, but Ji Hyo give him a steady eyes that make Jong Kook finally take the box. Jong Kook open the box and find his bracelet fixed perfectly. He looking at Ji Hyo again with a confuse face.

“I found all of the pieces and try to fix it, I’m sorry for my rude behaviour before, and I hope you would forgive me about yesterday” said Ji Hyo smiling sincerely. Jong Kook observing her expression for a while before speak up again.

“do you wish me for thank you about this bracelet?” ask Jong Kook.

“anni.... not at all, I just hope you would forgive me” said Ji Hyo waving both of her hand  infront her chest.

“oke then” said Jong Kook put the box in his pocket and continue to jogging, passing Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo pouting and staring the ground about that, well, she really doesn’t hope him to thanks her but still, his cold act is somehow make she feel frustrated. Ji Hyo turn around and see that Jong Kook was steps further from her. He was run far infront. Ji Hyo then decide to follow him behind, observing him silently. Ji Hyo keep jogging while observing Jong Kook’s back. Jong Kook is somehow aware that Ji Hyo following him behind and keep watching him. He sigh and stop his steps then turn around.

Ji Hyo is shocked when Jong Kook suddenly turn around and stop her steps in instant, she then bow politely to him with an innocent face. Jong Kook just roll his eyes to see that, and then turn around again and continue jogging. Ji Hyo start to following him again after Jong Kook take some steps further, she won’t make their space so close and make Jong Kook feel uncomfortable. So she just try to keep their distance and observing him. Even so, Jong Kook know that she keep following him behind, he sigh again but this time he won’t to turn around. He decide to think that Ji Hyo just jogging around with her self and not trying to spying his move to make his self feel comfortable. In the other side, Ji Hyo smile to her self to be able watching Jong Kook even though just from behind. She keep smiling and jogging in the same time.

even their back views are so similar” said Ji Hyo in her mind.

Ji Hyo keep following Jong Kook from far away even though Jong Kook has finished his jogging activity and the sky was completely bright. Jong Kook was not aware anymore about Ji Hyo and just walk casually toward his house. Jong Kook stop by the groceries to buy a rice box and a bottle of water for his breakfast. In the middle of his way back to home, he saw a homeless middle old woman on the road. She look so mess, dirty and stink. She is playing around with a former doll like a little girl. She doesn’t act like on her age and he know that she is kind of insane. People just passing through her and not take a note for her.

Jong Kook stop his steps and observing her from away. Ji Hyo who was following him behind also stop and hide behind the trees. She is wondering what Jong Kook looking at and when she know that Jong Kook observing the homeless woman, Ji Hyo just asking her self about what is he thinking about right now. She looking at Jong Kook’s expression who is actually same as usual but somehow his eyes look different, he look soften. Jong Kook then finally take a step and approach the woman. He squat infront of the woman and handing his rice box and water for her. The woman just giggling like a little girl, and shyly take the food from Jong Kook.

“aren’t you have any place to go?” ask Jong Kook. The woman keep giggling and playing her doll infront of Jong Kook.

“have a good meal...” add Jong Kook. The woman doesn’t move and try to ask Jong Kook to play together.

“eat....” said Jong Kook make a gesture of eating.

“this....” he open the rice box and show the food to the woman.

The woman look so happy and impress to see the food. She then fastly hug her doll and eat the food like a children. Jong Kook also open the bottle for the woman to drink and put the bottle beside her. He take a last observing of the woman before stand up and leaving. Ji Hyo who is observing everything impress and touched to see what Jong Kook did.

"he also has a kind heart" said Ji Hyo smiling.

She then fastly run to the groceries and buy three rice box and some water and juice then bring everything to the woman.

“enjoy this for later...” said Ji Hyo smile brightly put the food beside the woman then run to catch up Jong Kook.

Jong Kook finally reach the place he is living at. There is a simple and comfortable house with a rooftop small building. When Ji Hyo arrived there, Jong Kook is in the middle of walk up the stairs, he unlock the door and entering the small chamber. He live at the rooftop chamber.

“is he live there?” ask Ji Hyo to her self.

Ji Hyo observing the house and the neighborhood, without she realize, 15 minutes was passed. Jong Kook appear again and lock the door. Ji Hyo fastly hide her self and watching Jong Kook, it seem like he just take a shower and he change his cloth. He get down the stairs and walk to the other direction, it’s seem like he has somewhere to go. Ji Hyo feel curious and continue her journey of following Jong Kook. Jong Kook goes to the main road and take a bus, so does Ji Hyo who secretly following him. He then get off the bus and entering a healthy club. He is working there.

Ji Hyo look around when Jong Kook entering the gym and she find a comfy cafe infront of the gym. She entering the cafe, order food and drink and take a chair near window where she can observing Jong Kook in the gym from the cafe. She keep watching him doing his job. Ji Hyo spend her whole day to following Jong Kook everywhere he goes. At 8- 2 p.m, Jong Kook work at gym. At 3-7 p.m, he work at the groceries store and for the night he go to work at club. Ji Hyo know that maybe she was overdoing of watching him, she looks like a stalker. She never did that before, she even never take a note for any guy, but she just can’t hold her self to not following him. She just can’t get enough to looking at his face.

“I wonder how many hours he has to have a sleep” said Ji Hyo when Jong Kook entering the club.

“he should at least smile to ease his tiring day..” add Ji Hyo before turn around and end her journey.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hei, it's me with the update! well, I guess I will rarely update this story, aren't you guys enjoy this story??

well, I would very glad if you tell me your opinion of this chapter.

don't you think that jihyo is quiet "crazy" to following jongkook for the whole day? hehe... don't blame her....

see you in the other time then.... :)