Unicorns don't talk.

Rollercoaster

Without hesitation he booked a flight to France as soon as he could buy a ticket. He always wanted to see Europe anyway and he knew that the best artists had visited France before. Within minutes he had booked his flight, his small backpack in his hand while he ran to get his plane on time and within minutes he was seated inside and looking out of the window, filled with excitement. Around him were a lot of people, all speaking different languages. From the eldery couple sleeping in the front, to the children running between all the seats. He plugged in his earphones and scrolled on his phone to look for the music. A small smile appeared on his face and he pressed the play button as soon the Chinese vocals from EXO-M surrounded his hearing, his mind and his heart. He leaned back into his chair and turned his head to look out of the window. It had all been a heck of a ride, but he was glad he was over it. After travelling for hours he got out of his seat, made his way onto the airport and switched off his phone, casually dropping it in the nearest trashbin so no one else would see it and could dig for it or anything. Once he forgot his own name. It couldn't be that hard to forget EXO. After all.. promises were broken already. He just wished he could drop his heart next to his phone in the trashbin.

He made his way through Paris, looking at the buildings, watching the people and their different behavior and he listened to their language. Slowly he made his way onto the Eiffel tower, using the elevator for the first floors and later he walked up onto the stairs. He watched the couples who looked at the view, at the teachers who educated their classes and those few souls who seemed to be there alone, enjoying the time like he did. He made his way to the glass and looked through it, looking over Paris and it's famous buildings and reality had hit him right into his heart that exact moment. This wasn't the place where he should be... He slowly sat down on the floor, keeping his eyes on the scene in front of him and he started to draw. He drew the people who were enjoying the view as well, but as a main on his drawing he used a girl he saw from his spot. Unlike all others she didn't seem happy, but more gloomy. She looked poor, her clothes ripped and her hair a mess and he couldn't help but to wonder what went through her mind. Slowly he moved his pencil over the paper, using different shades from it to create the drawing and he signed the corner. Slowly he placed the drawing on the floor and he got up, turning around as he made his way back down again, away from Paris and the people in it.
What he knew, but what he didn't had to see, was the elderly couple in the same area who walked to the drawing, thinking he accidentally left it and they looked at it, giving it to the unknown girl who recognized the autograph and she looked for the owner of it, but she wasn't able to reach him.

Lay made his way from Paris, towards Amsterdam. Here he found a group of girls and boys who were dancing in the middle of the streets. Silently he watched them, as the audience around him cheered for the small dancing group and asked them for more every now and then. Between the people he saw a boy standing, who looked with longing eyes to the group and he decided to make another drawing, pulling his pen and paper once again as he started to draw. The audience, the dancing group, he brought the whole scene to life on that simple piece of paper, but he made sure to keep the main attention of the drawing on the boy. Once finished he placed his autograph on it and made his way through the audience, pushing the paper in the boy his hands and he quickly ran away.
Said boy looked at the paper which got pushed into his hands and he quickly turned his head to see the running person. He knew it wouldn't be of any use to chase him since he already got to far.

Just like that, made Lay his way through all of Europe. Visiting the famous cities, making sure to see those special places they all had, making sure to eat all kinds of food on his way, but he made even more sure that in every city he would make a drawing. Just one single drawing.
It was in the plane, on his way back to China, when his eye catched the site which showed all drawings. Apparently all the people with the drawings got connected to each other somehow and they all gathered the drawings together.
They were random scenes in random places, with random people on random moments.
They all had one single thing in common.
All of the people who were focused at turned out to be fans from EXO.
Even thought the group no longer existed, they all kept wearing their bracelets, jackets, hat, bags, everything which related to EXO.

Maybe.. after all his heart never rejected EXO. Even though he hadn't talked to anyone in months. He hadn't had contact with anyone in ages for his own feeling.
And he knew, he would make sure to visit every single one of the other members as soon as he got home.
Home.
The place he looked for and which he never could find, because he left it with all the others once they went seperate way's.
But the future seemed promising in his eyes, he felt gloomy like the girl in Paris, longing like the boy in Amsterdam, safe like a boy in London when he hanged around with his friends.

Soon he would be home.

But it wasn't EXO who welcomed him with open arms.
It was Tao, who catched him up when he was about to fall.
The airplane had crashed, nobody had surviced the crash, but, his heart finally got at peace.
His memory only filled with the good things.
Surrounded with warmt he finally found his home.