Was it worth it?

Rollercoaster

They were doing this. No, not they, he was. It was weird for him to think of himself being all alone, after having so many eyes watching him the last few years. For the last time for now, he was leaving Korea. For the first time he went back home alone, all to stay there. It wasn't easy for him, it never would be he knew, but it was worth it. His heart ached when he thought of everyone he left behind. Especially his friend Sehun. He didn't want it to end up like this, he hadn't want to leave, but he had no choice.
What was it worth? If you might end up spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair?
What was it worth? If you would always be in pain and suffer during every move you made.
Being the youngest wasn't easy. Being the youngest Chinese member in a group was even more difficult.
After struggling a long time, after missing his family for so long, after being hurt for all this time, he had enough of it. And it wasn't him who had cut the chord, no his father had made the final decision. He was pretty sure that his mom was behind it though. He never cared, so why would he this time?

He looked back once he walked out of the cab and was about to enter the airport.
He cried, when the plane took off. Sadness, emptiness and regret filled his complete body.
But was it really worth it?

He didn't want to go home. He didn't want to leave everyone behind. But he had missed his family so much. He had endured the pain for so long. And more important... A certain Chinese man was waiting for him. He had told him it was okay if he wanted to come back home.
Even though Kris knew, that Tao never would want to leave EXO. Unlike Kris, didn't Tao mind having to fight everything to prove himself over and over again. Even if he got bullied by the other members he hadn't mind. After all, they were all like his brothers. Every single one of them.

Sadly he looked through the window of the plane. He had made a mistake, he knew. The time he was facing would be even worse then the pain he had to endure while being in SM Entertainment. He knew, that fans would turn against him. He knew, that the company would do everything they could to ruin him. But that wasn't the worst part...
He knew, that his fellow members would abandom him in every single way. In one hit, with one decision, he had lost his whole family in Korea. And he was the only one to blame. No matter what anyone would have told him.

If he just had been strong enough, none of this would have happened.
It didn't had to...