A whole new world

Rollercoaster

It had taken a while, but both Luhan and Kris had settled a agreement with SM Entertainment. Finally both terminating their contracts permantly. Once they paid for the costs of their agents, the agancies which were included and their penalties, they finally had finished all of it. And they went seperate ways.

The fans had calmed down, apologizing over and over again for what they had done. The fans finally started to support both Luhan and Kris, willing to let go of the two. Slowly they backed away, untill they wouldn't bother them any longer. EXO in the meantime had broken up, their contracts ending and they weren't willing to continue any longer. It had been a crazy rollercoaster and they all became tired of it. After all, they were still young.

Chen has actually been the only one who had decided to stay underneath SM Entertainment as a soloist.
Chanyeol and D.O decided to become actors.
Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun had decided to become models.
Luhan became a soccer player.
Suho started to work as a barista, it hadn't been something which he at first wanted to, but he had applied for the job as a temporary thing and ended up liking it so much he couldn't imagine staying away from it.
Lay started to paint, his paintings becoming famous within the snap of a finger, making one of the biggest names quickly.
Xiumin ended up becoming a photographer. He started with taking pictures of birds and flowers, the nature and ended with people as well. Soon enough photographing famous models.
And Kris started to work as a designer for a new clothing brand which he called "Galaxy". He had started with it since he had heard Tao talk about having his own
clothing branch like Gucci, becoming famous all over the world. Of course even his clothing line soon became populair.

On one of those rare day's they actually had gathered all together in the bar where Suho worked and they talked all together, Suho joining them since he had a lunchbreak. While he chewed on his home-made lunch he mainly listened to the others. A sudden silence surrounded all of them. "So... this is the end?" Baekhyun asked all of the others. Some just nodded, others murmered a 'yeah' while a few remained silent. "We keep in touch. No matter what guy's...  right?" Asked Lay silently and the group suddenly made different comments like 'of course we are!' and 'definitely!'. Xiumin placed a arm around Chens waist, pulling him closer, making the other flustered. "We are one guy's. No matter what the future will bring us." He stated, earning a doubtfull look from Chen, but he decided to ignore it.

After saying their goodbye's to each other, everyone aside Suho left the café and he waved at them as they left.
Kris and Luhan returned to China.
Lay decided to travel to France, wanting to start painting in the city of romance, Paris.
Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun all travelled to Italy, their company wanting them to do different photoshoots there.
The others all stayed in Korea, promising each other they would visit on a regular base.

Deep inside, they knew, that their promises all seemed hollow. They broke it in the past already, so why would these promises stand longer? Time would see what it could bring to them.