Chapter 6

Make You a Star

Woozi's POV

I stepped towards him and he opened his arms. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my shorter frame. I leaned into him, because his hug was actually quite comforting. So I some how put my head on his shoulder, my lips spread into a slight grin when I felt his heart beat a little faster. But in a few seconds half his face is on top of my head, SNIFFING IT! So I finally say "Are you.... Sniffing me?" He pulled away from me and shock his head like nothing happened. But in a matter of second, my check is filled with a wet kiss stain. After that he was gone in a blur, I try to chase him down the stairs "Soonyoung! Soonyoung!" I was calling his name for a while till I gave up. Once I opened the refrigerator to get water, Jeonghan's voice booms through the entrance of my house. Then loud ruffling noises and my name being screamed "JIHOON! JIHOON!?" And he runs into my kitchen and seeing me with a bottle of water. He examines my body like an overprotective mother and says "Are you okay? Where's Soonyoung?" My toothy smile appears while speaking "I'm fine, why would I hurt myself? Pfft." Then there was a pause before I added "Soonyoung decided to randomly start playing hide and seek after finding me in my closet, and kissing m~" I was cut off with a hand covering my mouth. Of course my natural instinct came in and I elbowed the person in the stomach. He groaned in pain while slowly backing away from me. Once my eyes landed on Soonyoung, I gasped and ran to him. All you hear me muttering next to him is "I'm so so sorry. Oh my gosh, I didn't mean too." After a few second pause I add "You can pay me back." Then I stand up and look at Soonyoung and asked "Just slap me! I didn't mean to do that to you." Tears slightly falling down my check. Until Jeonghan smack me across the head and says "stop talking nonsense! Why would someone want to hit you?!" Then in that moment my mother and father walk in looking at us in concern. Jeonghan puts me in a playful headlock, and starts fake laughing. Soonyoung stands up quickly and bows, so did Seungcheol. My mother comes up to me and says "How was your day yesterday?" I manage to get out of the head lock and say back politely "My day was wonderful. How was yours Omma and Abeoji?" They nod, Abeoji looks at me and says "Good. We're sorry we didn't come home last night, things came up at work." Jeonghan and I nod at the same time.


Soonyoung’s POV 


Seungcheol and I looked nervously at each other. Jihoon’s parents were still talking to their son and Jeonghan, so it was a bit awkward standing in the background. Finally, Jihoon turned around. “Omma, Abeoji, these are two of my friends from school, Seungcheol and Soonyoung. I sort of had an accident at school, and they came to help me.”


“Oh, what happened?” Mrs. Lee asked in an alarmed voice. We explained that Jihoon had fainted after school. What we didn't mention was how I had been the one to scare the living daylights out of him, and we blamed dehydration and the heat instead. “That was very nice of you boys to stay and take care of him.”


“It was my pleasure.” I smiled at her, and then at Jihoon, who’s cheeks turned as pink as his hair. He turned away quickly as I winked. 


“Would you kids like to stay the night? It's getting late, and I don't want you driving home in the dark.” Seungcheol and I looked at each other, and then Jihoon. The boy didn't change his expression. 


Seungcheol announce, “We would love to stay, Mrs. Lee, if it's not too much of a burden.” She let out an endearing laugh and ruffled his hair, saying that such sweet kids wouldn't be a burden to her. Jihoon’s eyes went wide and I simply smiled at him. 


Finally, I may get to know him better.


~10:00 p.m.~


“Jihoon, can't you save that homework for tomorrow? It's a Friday night,” I said. So much for getting to know the pink haired boy better. The minute his mom found the air mattress and handed Seungcheol and me out bedsheets, he ran upstairs to his room to do homework. Of course, we followed him, but no one had said a word in the past two hours. 


Jeonghan looked up from his magazine just long enough to tell me off. “It's his house. He can do whatever he wants.” I rolled my eyes at that.


Another hour later, Jihoon silently put his textbooks into his backpack. “Lights out in half an hour,” he announced before going to the bathroom. I looked at Seungcheol, who shrugged. Jeonghan stood up and stretched before tucking himself into Jihoon’s bed. Jihoon came back and frowned at the boy taking up the whole mattress. “Move over, you idiot.” In a defiant response, Jeonghan made himself more comfortable. “Guys—” 


Seungcheol stood up. “Jeonghan, will you make room for Jihoon? He needs to sleep, too.” Suddenly, Jeonghan reached out from under the covers and grabbed Seungcheol’s wrist. He mumbled something about Jihoon being an annoying little . “Um, are you okay with the air mattress?”


Jihoon let out an indignant gasp. “What a jerk,” he said, directed at Jeonghan. He turned towards me, where I was sitting on the air mattress. “You, no funny business. I want you facing the other way, and the second you come within 6 inches of me, I'm cutting your tongue out.”


I smiled happily. “Of course.”