chapter 5

Make You a Star

Woozi's POV

 

It took me forever to open my eyes, but once I did, my eyes landed on the one and only Soonyoung. He was looking at me like a dumb . I jerk up but I regret it right after, Soonyoung runs around to the kitchen and grabs a ice pack. I glair at him but take the ice pack out of his hand nervously. After a few seconds of awkward silence my voice breaks it "What are you doing here? Where's hyung?" He chocked up his words but finally spoke "H-he had to go to one of his family's birthday tonight. So I offered to watch you." A small huff escaped my lips. Once I stood up and started walking to the kitchen, Soonyoung pins me against the wall. I slightly hiss in pain, but once I looked into his eyes. I dropped the ice pack, he pulled away once he heard the light thud on the floor. He picked it up and put it back into the freezer. I followed along like a lost puppy or something and started asking questions "Why did you offer to help? What do you want from me? I mean nothing to you?!......"

Right after I said the last question he turned around and said in a stern voice 

"How DARE you say that!" 

And in a split second I duck and run up stairs. Since its my room, I found the best hiding spot.

 

Hoshi's POV

 

I ran upstairs and looked at all of the rooms. "Ugh, Jihoon!" I called. He didn't answer, so I poked my head into the first room. "Hey, Jihoon?" I looked under the bed and in the closet, but didn't find anyone. I checked the next room, which was the bathroom. He wasn't hiding in there, either. "He must be in here," I thought. I found him sitting in the closet, his knees pulled up to his chest. 

 

"Go away," he said. "I know how you popular kids work. You act like a person means something to you, then you go and hurt them."

 

I sat down in the closet across from him with my knees up to my chest; it was almost like we where mirror images of each other. "I was serious when I said that you mean a lot to me. Even though I don't know you too well, you-" I groaned. "I don't know how to explain it. Every time I'm around you, I feel calm, in a way. And you're the first person who actually made me feel like a normal person. Everyone treats me like an idol, but you don't."

 

I couldn't see his face because of the dark closet, but I could sense that he rolled his eyes. "And why would that make you happy?"

 

I played with some of the clothes above my head, but he swatted my hand away. "See! You don't treat me like I'm perfect. I like it," I admitted. 

 

"Go away," he sighed. "I don't want to feel like I'm needed by you. I know how it's going to end."

 

I looked at the dark figure in front of me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, and I couldn't even guess because I couldn't see his face. "Does your head still hurt?" I changed the subject. I opened the closet door and pulled him out with me. Jihoon stood in front of me with his head down. "Do you feel dizzy?"

 

He didn't answer. All he did was step towards me a bit. I opened my arms and wrapped them around his small body. He didn't pull away, so that saved me some embarrassment. In fact, he leaned in so that his head was resting on my shoulder. 

 

Why is my heart beating so fast? He usually makes me feel so calm...

 

I nuzzled my face into his pink hair, slightly coarse from dying it, but still soft. "Are you...sniffing me?" he asked. 

 

I pulled away and shook my head. Then, I did something I was sure to regret later: I planted a quick kiss in the middle of his cheek. Oops, I thought, then ran downstairs.