IX. Manly

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Manly

 

Jongin watches Kyungsoo's retreating footsteps and as his silhouette disappears, Jongin turns on his heels and wonders what his next step could be. He stops at his tracks, wondering why he didn't make some kind of excuse to find about his locker and everything else. He couldn't have possibly been dazed by that angelic face, right? 

Jongin decides to loosen up a bit. He's in the school anyway and his favorite pastime may be able to give him inspiration. He heads to the best place in the university for him. He passes a few students who greet him with a smile, wave, or a simple 'hey' but he acknowledges them all with only a nod, not in the mood for any conversation.

Jongin turns to a familiar hallway and reaches the third door. He could hear faint music through the doors, leaving him curious as to who could be practicing inside. The slow melodious song lures him to turn the knob. As the door opens further, Jongin's jaw drops lower. In the middle of the studio, two people were dancing languidly to the music. No space present between their bodies, they sway to the left then right as if the two students were in their own world. Just them and the angelic voice coming from the stereo.

The taller male with a stoic face leans closer to his partner who had blond dyed hair. Jongin couldn't see the face of the shorter one but he was a hundred percent sure the taller male is his best friend and fellow dancer Oh Sehun. Jongin rubs his eyes as he sees Sehun's face soften. The corner of his lips quirk up, forming a small smile. A hand brushes against Sehun's cheek, going down to his sharp jawline to hold his chin. Sehun's arms tighten around his partner and he leans down to give an innocent peck on those luscious lips. His partner receives it willingly, cupping Sehun's cheek while holding the nape of his neck. Before Jongin could see a full show he knocks against the door, looking down at the floor. 

"Wouldn't want to interrupt the magical moment but-" Two pairs of eyes enlarge while Jongin smiles sheepishly.

"Ya!" Sehun hurls his shoe at Jongin and hits him square on the chest. "I was this damn close Kim Jongin!" Sehun holds two of his fingers close together with an almost imaginary space in between.

"Close to do what?" Jongin wiggles his eyebrows, strolls over to the stereo, and presses the play button. 

Touch my body~ (Sistar's Touch my body) 

Jongin playfully slaps his behind and doubles over from laughter. If it was even possible, the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter