XIII. Betting on You

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Betting On You

A vast ocean gleams under the scorching heat of the sun. The constant crash of waves against rocks echoes throughout the place, giving it a serene and nostalgic atmosphere. Crystal clear water pushes and pulls the sand, urging anyone to jump in and be engulfed in its warm embrace.

A man trudges on the sand, loving how his feet would sink into it and how the little particles graze against his skin. He closes his eyes while he takes a deep breath of the salty breeze as birds chirp in the background. He lets himself enjoy the peaceful environment. Well, it won't last long.

"MIIIIINSSEEEEOOOOOOOK~" The said man's eyebrows immediately scrunches together but tries to disregard it. "Ya!"

"Holy-" Nope that was not just a bucket of water thrown straight at him. Nope. Not at all. Minseok rakes a hand through his wet hair and suddenly hears someone whistle.

"Mmmhmm so wet for me already." Jongdae winks and smiles cheekily with a bucket in his embrace. "I like the white shirt."

"What's not to like?"

"Oh my God! Guys please. There are still youngsters here." Baekhyun throws a towel at the couple. "Save it for later," he says and nudges Jongdae.

"Get a room you three!" Luhan shouts as he attempts to cover Sehun's eyes and ears.

"Lulu! Look at Kyungsoo. He's not even doing anything to Jongin and we're just like how many months apart!" Sehun whines as he half-heartedly swats away Luhan's hands.

"That's different!" Luhan grabs Sehun's arm and drags him farther. "Excuse us."

"₩100,000 says they'll do the do during our stay here." Jongdae stares into Baekhyun's eyes, challenging him.

The latter scoffs. "As if. They just became official like I don't know maybe yesterday."

"If you're so sure why won't you accept the bet."

"There's no point!"

"Well, if I can't help that you're such a coward and-"

"Fine! You're on! You better have the money." Baekhyun huffs and crosses his arms.

"₩100,000 says Luhan would top." Minseok butts in and smirks at the two. 

Jongdae beams at him. "That, everybody, is my boyfriend right there."

"How are you guys even sure they'll do it? Aish!" Baekhyun blows his bangs away from his eyes.

"You never know. It wouldn't hurt would it? Just trying to make a quick-" Minseok was suddenly cut off.

"I'll challenge you on that." One pair of eyes enlarge.

"You have got to be kidding me." Kyungsoo deadpans.

"What? My best friend's dominating side is on the line. I'm a loyal friend." 

"You're on Jongin. I knew I'd like you." Minseok puts his hand out and meets Jongin's steady gaze. 

As the two shake on it, Kyungsoo and Jongdae couldn't help but think their hold on each other's hand is lingering a bit too long (and wtf man do they have to stare at each other that way??). Jongdae also takes note that Jongin's eyes somewhat skitter over his boyfriend's chest and ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter