XVI. That's Damn Creative

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: That's Damn Creative

"Hey I just met you" Jongdae smirks down at the redhead in front of him. Her artificially colored hair was what attracted him the most and differentiated her from the others. Jongdae literally thought, screw this why not? It was as if the vibrant red color was shouting 'pick me' as it stands out among the crowd like a sore thumb. Jongdae snakes an arm around her back and pulls her towards him.

"Oh." The girl says as she places her palms on Jongdae's sturdy chest. "This is-"

"Crazy." Jongdae suddenly reaches inside his jacket. Then, he holds the girl's wrist after uncapping the pen. "But here's my number so call me maybe." Digit per digit, the struggling male continued to keep eye contact. God knows how much self-control he had to prevent himself from bolting away or hiding in shame. This was his idea after all so he told himself to man up. Finally, as if wrapping a pretty bow around his masterpiece, Jongdae ends it with a wink. Ha! Beat that Minseok!

"Oh I-" The lady just grabs the pen, pushes up the jacket sleeve, and hurriedly scribbles numbers. "I gotta go." Amazingly, all of these, she did them without lifting her head up one inch. Jongdae internally laughs because one, he should be the one embarrassed. Two, ONE for TEAM JongBae and nil for TEAM MinSuck. Three, he got the skillsss. Rusty his . His skills are as smooth as a baby's .

-


"Watcha gonna do with that dessert?" Minseok carelessly sloshes the translucent liquid in his glass.

"Pardon?" A girl lifts her head from the dish in front of her before raising her eyebrows at Minseok.

"Are you saving that dessert for me? 'Cause if you are baby you know you could work for me." The lady just scoffs and continues to finish her ordered dessert. She her fork clean before standing up and smoothing out her black skirt.

"The way you doing it causing jealousy." Minseok gives a side glance to a few girls by the corner who he may have persuaded to look attracted to him which makes her do the same. Suddenly, Minseok lifts his hand to tilt the girl's chin towards him. "But you don't ever gotta worry about the enemy."

"Okay were you paid to this or something?"

"I'm just.. addicted like it's wrong. I want it all day long. I'm addicted like it's wrong." Minseok says before he takes a sip of his drink without losing eye contact. The girl's eyes skitter up and down Minseok's form before a look crosses her face, one that the male could not read.

"If your still interested, come share that dessert your talking about." The girl winks as she slides a napkin with scribbles toward Minseok. 

The proud man instantly looks for Jongdae and just as they were face to face, victory was written all over Minseok's face. Too bad his boyfriend raised his arm. The jacket sleeve is pulled down and so do the corners of Minseok's lips. It's 1-1 after all.


--
As named by Jongdae, TEAM MinSuck is composed of Jongin, Sehun, Chanyeol, and of course Minseok while TEAM JongBae is composed of Kyungsoo, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Jongdae. 

Well, in Minseok's defense, his team would the baes into compliance soon.

Both parties agreed that they could only approach a girl once and the group with the most proof or things given to them wins. There's one awful catch though. They can only pursue others and everything that comes out of their mouth should be based on a song, pick up line, or movie. Worst of all, the losing team has to grant the winning team's three wishes just like the genie in Aladdin.
--


A deep laugh and short giggles come from a somewhat secluded corner. "Did you know," Jongin starts and the lady across him leans forward, hanging onto each word that escapes his luscious lips. "We're like a 4-leaf clover." 

"Pardon?" Jongin mentally curses and asks for forgiveness for trying out one of the worst possible ways of seduction. Man he's stooping way to low for this competition. If only his Minseok hyung didn't plead him to do it. (More like cornered him and tricked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter