XVII. Expect the Unexpected

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Expect the Unexpected

"Hey, are you looking for Wonderland." Sehun paused for a few seconds to get her attention before saying, "Am I right, Alice is it?"

"H-how'd you know my name?" The girl stuttered, but Sehun just grinned like a cheshire cat. In truth, he just waited for the girl's friend, who was present a few moments ago, to leave for a drink. With the distance of the bar, the mesh of bodies and a bit of help from the liquor, Sehun had been calculating for God knows how long the amount of time it would take for the friend to come back, but the girl in front of him doesn't have to know that right? Let's just describe this desperate man as someone from the same root as the Madhatter.

"Well, I'm not quite sure but I'll skip the drinks here since you have eat me written all over you. Now, can I get your number?"

"I have a boyfriend," Alice quickly countered.

"I have a math test."

"What?" A dumbfounded expression settled on her petite face and it suddenly turns beet red as Sehun takes a step forward to tuck her stray strands of hair.

"Oh I thought we were talking about things we could cheat on." Sehun mentally congratulated himself since.. daammmn> he thinks he's pretty good at this, but as I said before, this man now leaning against the wall in an attempt to display his well toned body isn't good with being smooth. Not. At. All. 

Sehun suddenly bites his lip, but not because he's getting somewhere and Alice is falling for his charms. Not really. Well, the pointed shoe of the girl did all the traveling, and the pain is traveling more than he had achieved. Sehun was dumbstruck. She kicked him in the shin! Hard. Suddenly, the awestruck male felt a sense of deja vu and he suddenly remembers that time he and Luhan kicked Jongin. Well, karma is a pretty big girl dog of different breeds, Sehun concluded as a bunch of colorful words flit in his imagination.

"Say one word and I'm going after her." Luhan suddenly appears by his side with a protective hold around Sehun's waist. Luhan's words extracted Sehun out of his colorful word bank and there was a small tug on the latter's lips. Who needs that girl anyway and who cares about that stupid contest that Minseok made, and who cares about his ego being beaten to a pulp by a pointed..very pointed shoe, Sehun thought.

Sehun has always and will always love Luhan's protective side even if it can get annoying at times, but disregarding that last thought, Sehun wraps his arm around Luhan. He takes a deep breath in, closes his eyes, and slowly leans forward. Luhan's eyes gradually enlarges, and he feels Sehun's soft lips land a peck on the tip of his nose.

"That's it?" Luhan covers his mouth as he realizes what he just said. His eyes travel from Sehun's own then down to an inviting pair of lips now forming a smug smirk.

"But I thought PDA isn't that respectful to others, hyung." Sehun places a bit of an emphasis on the last part.

"I- I mean." Luhan awfully tries but couldn't think of a proper excuse. 

'He's so cute when he's flustered', Sehun thought as he shakes his head a bit in amusement and silences Luhan with another quick peck on the nose.

"Y-ya.." Another one on his forehead. "Sehun." Luhan half whines.

"Cute."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter