III. Phone Call

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Phone Call

 

Kyungsoo waits for him with mixed feelings on the couch. As much as he wanted to help Jongin, believe it or not, he had something called shame. The doe-eyed creeper hears something creak and as soon as he heard a slam, the door opens revealing a man holding a white bag. Kyungsoo hesitantly stands up to reach out for it and assist the other male. The couch squeaks from his weight while Kyungsoo sits in front of him on the floor.

"Okay, should I start?" No answer comes, but Kyungsoo saw a slight nod coming from his peripheral vision.

His nimble hands get to work, but as soon as he saw the wound Kyungsoo couldn't help but make a face. He tried to cover it from Jongin's view fearing the tanned male might freak out.

"I'm sorry in advance!"

"Huh? What do you -ngh!" Jongin suddenly felt a searing pain. He continuously stares daggers at Kyungsoo's head but nothing works. He resolves to talking to himself.

"Okay I can do this mhmm.. Breathe in. Breathe ou- AW SHI- AH! Kyungsoo you're doing that on purpose- Ah! Do it faster! Get it done already! It hurts so much. Ah! Ah!" Jongin continuously moans, whispering these words harshly, wanting for the pain to end while Kyungsoo tries to focus on the task at hand (and not at the mess in front of him) Finally, Kyungsoo couldn't take it. He can't believe he could get by something like this. 

The older male was almost done, but he suddenly stops and says, "Hey Jongin are you a switch?"

"The frick! Kyungsoo, this isn't the time for your silly jokes. My wound is -ngh!"

Kyungsoo purposely hits the wound making Jongin moan in pain while he says, "'Cause you ."

"Then I'm telling you to turn off your trap right now and get to work!"

Kyungsoo does a silly salute, smiles to himself, and gets back to work. And, all Jongin could think is Damn. He really is good with his hands. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter