XVIII. Score! (A Date)

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: Score! (A Date)

"Well Jongin, we can say goodbye to those three wishes and hello to servitude," Minseok says as he slings an arm around the tanned male's broad shoulders.

Jongin takes a sip of his translucent drink before asking, "What do you mean?"

"We're the only two who have mastered the arts of seduction. Chanyeol and Sehun over there are the masters of derptitude. Hell, give them a PhD on it." Minseok shakes his head and downs a glass in one go. Jongin admits that looked pretty y. The way he tipped his head back as his adam's apple bobs up and down was so-

"Such a shame. I was looking forward to working out with you," Minseok says with a smirk teasing his lips. Jongin's brain went to overdrive for a few seconds before alarm bells sounded in his head, signaling that something was wrong.

"Alright hyung. What do you want from me?" Jongin shrugs off Minseok's arm and crosses both of his across his chest. A few seconds pass before the younger male raises his eyebrow while Minseok continues to look around.

"Fine." Minseok suddenly grabs Jongin's nape and pulls him down, closer to his own face.

"H-hyung. I'm sorry but you're not my type. I- I like-"

"Shhh..." Minseok's breath fans over Jongin's lips before the elder places a finger on them. Jongin's eyes suddenly enlarge that Kyungsoo's size could almost be put to shame.

"Jongin? Ya! Are you still with me?" The said male shakes his head and nods once.

"So, Kyungsoo is the only one that's left. If he fails, no one wins." Straight to the point and concise mhmmm. Straightforward men do have their charm.

"So you don't like me right? Just making sure. Wouldn't want a love triangle.. quadrangle, incase Jongdae joins in."

"Honestly, you're pretty hot yourself but you're not all that," Minseok gestures up and down Jongdae's far figure.

"Thank you... and ouch. What's our plan?" Minseok moves his lips closer to Jongin's ear and leans back after a few seconds.

"Got it? Wait, smirk at me."

"What 'smirk at you'? You didn't even tell me anything!"

"Smirk. SMIRK or you won't see tomorrow," Minseok whispers under his breath so Jongin didn't have a choice.

"Jongdae was looking?"

"Yeahp."

"Ego boosted?"

"Yeahp."

"Good."

"Mmhmm."

"Cuz my.. I mean.. Kyungsoo is gonna make jaws and hearts fall for him. You just watch."

Minseoks tsks at Jongin and shakes his head before saying, "I don't think you can handle a Kyungsoo flirting with others other than you."

"Watch me."

As Minseok watches Jongin walk away, a figure warms his side. Minseok mentally counts how much money he could spare, foreseeing what's to come.

"₩100,000 says Jongin confesses today."

Minseok couldn't help but scoff and say, "₩100,000 says he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter