XII. 'Kidnapped'

Knock Me Out and Pick Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: 'Kidnapped'


A/N: It has only been three days and I wanted to write then boom a chapter was born. I may or may not leave this fic for a while though. For the meantime... Okay, more weirdness ahead. You have been warned xD enjoy~


Next Day

It's finally the day of the trip, and to make sure that he'd wake up, Jongin set an alarm last night. To prove this, he could feel something in his pocket vibrate. Wait- in his pocket? He turns his head a bit, snuggling his face closer to the fabric beside him. Escaping dreamland is always one of his main problems. Well, sleep is very important.

"Oh my God!" 

The tanned male couldn't comprehend what was happening. He discards the familiar voice he hears. His dreams vividly present to him various kinds of food and most of them are his favorites. Oooh lollipop! Jongin gives a kittenish while moving closer to all those fluffy puppy stuff toys. One's eyes actually remind him of Kyungsoo's round ones so he mumbles a soft "Kyungsoo..."

"Holy man! Did you hear that!"

Jongin scrunches his nose, disturbed by the unseen ruckus. Why can't he rest in peace? He attempts to bury himself deeper into his sleep.

"Mmhmm.. Jo-ngin!"

"Oh God live right here."

"Jongdae shut up! Get your camera ing out of here!"

"Well get that baby of yours out of your crotch Kyungie!"

"Have your death wish once I get out of here."

"Ya~! The camera isn't straight!"

"Well none of us are straight anyway Byuntae!"

"Chill guys let Kyungsoo loosen up. Right Hunnie~?"

"Hmm..? What? Yeah. Whatever you say Lulu."

"Could you guys shut the hell up or I'm going to ing castrate all of you. This baby needs to sleep." The monotony of his voice spreads goosebumps all over everyone's skin.

"Kyungsoo..." Jongin moans again, somewhat noticing that melodic voice even in his sleep. 

"Byun Baekhyun. Delete that if you still expect to see another day."

The said male hold out his hand, and the man in the shotgun seat turns to high five it. 

"Black mail worthy," he says with a wink.

"I'll show where you can shove that up in."

Jongin stirs on Kyungsoo's lap, slowly awakened by that angelic voice. He blinks his eyes a few times before his vision focuses on Kyungsoo. A soft smile graces his lips before he closes his eyes again. After a few seconds, they shoot open and Jongin's eyes gradually grow larger as he focuses on each male staring straight back at him.

"I'm going to close my eyes and all of you would disappear."

"Go ahead puppy princess, but this ain't a magic show."

"Baek, don't talk to him like that!" Kyungsoo counters.

"You're in deep ." Sehun comments from the back seat beside Luhan. "Man, your face looks great in different angles." Jongdae raises his hand for a high five but Sehun just impassively stares at it, so he awkwardly scratches his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter