Meeting BTS 08

Extraordinary?

"Oh! We finally meet!"

 

What? BTS actually knows me?!

 

"Maknae~" The members teased Jungkook who was a little pink now. 

"So guys, yes. I present to you my first love." Jungkook openly stated despite flushing, and I merely giggled in response.

"So how you doing?"

"Well, I'm really tired and I still have training later. I'm really not looking forward to that." I made a face at the thought.

"Training?"

"Yeap! My first love over here is a trainee at SM!" Jungkook interjected before I could speak.

"Woah! SM? You must be really good! How about a rap eh?" The members gaped and RapMon suggested.

"Uh... I'm really not that good. My friend Sunji is much better. Sh-"

"Oh! Talking about Sunji, shouldn't you get going now? You really need to have that talk with her," Jungkook interrupted once again.

"Oh right! I better get going now. My training starts in an hour and I need to rush back if I want to speak to her before it!" I checked my watch and bowed, before rushing out of the café.

"I'll call you!" I heard Jungkook shout before he was out of earshot.

 

 

*Back at SM Building*
I rushed back to the dorm to get changed for dance training and was absolutely not expecting to find Sunji sitting comfortably on the couch, slurping on ramyun as an English television series played on the television. 

"Sunji?"

"You're finally back! Where were you all day? I was so bored alone at home!" Sunji happily waved to me from her position and I could only wave back.

"Didn't your injury worsen? You should be resting in the hospital, not walking about!" I exclaimed as I made my way towards the couch where she was seated.

"I had the doctor's permission to come home! I just have to stop aggravating my injury.." Sunji retorted. "And you sound really unhappy that I'm out of the hospital..."

"Wh-no! I just don't want you to injure yourself any further. Besides, it seems like you'll enjoy yourself more at the hospital than at the dorm." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?"

"Nothing nothing!"

"Well, I'll be attending all our trainings and before you say anything to object, hear me out." She added, effectively cutting me off.

"During dance practice, I'll just sit at the side and watch. I think I'll be able to learn the dance steps by watching. And I'm pretty sure my injured ankle has nothing to do with singing." Sunji ended with a smile, seemingly pleased that her plan sounded full proof. "Anyways, I really don't think I can sit out of training any longer. I feel like I'm lagging behind." 

 

I guess she's right...


"Fine." I sighed in defeat and Sunji fist-pumped in the air.


This girl already planned everything out didn't she?


"Anyways, why are you back so late?"

"! Dance training!" I immediately rushed to change.

"NO YOU CAN AND SHALL NOT COME WITH ME. YOU'LL START TOMORROW NOT TODAY." I shouted from the bathroom and Sunji could only pout.

"Finish your ramyun and get more rest. I'll be going now." I ordered Sunji as I hurriedly put on my sneakers and she could only mumble an 'okay'.

 

 

Training was torturous. Constantly thinking about how I could talk to Sunji, I kept messing up the dance beat and steps. I was initially thankful that I was too late to speak to her before dance practice but I was now having second thoughts about it since I was completely incapable of focusing. I was more than happy when the instructor decided to call it a night.

 

Finally. I. NEED. WATER. OH THANK THE LORD FOR THIS HOLY SACRED DRINK

 

"Hye Sun?"

"Ne, seonsaengnim?" I replied, flustered at the teacher's sudden interruption of my holy time with the sacred liquid break.

"Just wanna say I need too go now 'cause of family emergencies. Is it okay for you to lock up this room when you leave?"

"Oh sure."

"And I might have to trouble you to be here at 4.50 tomorrow in the morning. Is it fine with you?"

 

WHAT?! 4.50 IN THE MORNING?! IT'S FREAKING 12.15 ALREADY AND I NEED TO SLEEP AS WELL HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO-

"Yup, I'm fine." I forced a tired smile as I took the key from her.

"Oh, before I leave, you were bodily rely awful today. You're usually not that bad and I really thought you were starting to make some kind of progress. If I were you, I'd stay back to practice for another hour or two. Got it?"

I nodded my head in disdain before forcing a smile on my face. 

After giving me a half-hearted goodbye, the teacher left.

There goes my few hours of sleep. Aish. Well, better get back to the dorm to freshen up then.

 

*Back at the dorm*

Finally. Home sweet home. I'll take a hot shower first then!

I mentally cheered as I quickly and steathily dropped my things and rushed into the shower. After a refreshing 45 minutes in the toilet, I was done.

"That felt awesome~" I half-whispered-half-sang for fear of disturbing Sunji.

"You're finally out?" Sunji asked and I turned to see her rubbing her eyes sleepily as she sat up from her bed.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"Nope. Couldn't sleep." She said as she quite unsuccessfully tried to stifle a yawn. 

"Ya, right." I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes, "says the one that just yawned." Sunji smiled sheepishly and I continued, "So?"

"So?" Sunji parroted me.

"Why couldn't you sleep?"

"Well, I wanna talk to you."

"Talk to me? About?"

"I don't know. You tell me." Sunji shrugged.

Dang it. I sometimes forget this woman can read me like a book.

"It's nothing. Really." I added, hoping to sound somewhat convincing but I guess it didn't work since Sunji continued to probe.

"Can't you just tell me what happened and stop keeping everything to yourself?!  Stop trying to be a martyr. That's what friends are for." Her mini outburst took me by surprise and immediately, guilt overcame me. 

Can I really tell you everything Sunji?

__________________________________

Co-A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Jungkook is actually one of my ultimate biases and he seemed perfect so we just HAD to add him in! :P What would you do if you bumped into your bias group in the streets? :D

Have a great day ahead everyone and please comment any suggestions or constructive criticism! We'd love to hear from you! 

geezeebee <3