Double Trouble 20

Extraordinary?

please read the a/n at the end <3


 

"So you're saying that Jin Ryung and Sora are the ones who caused Mina's injury," the dance instructor paused to throw the mentioned duo a glance before continuing, "by accidentally spilling water on the floor?"

"Yes!" Sunji only agreed all too willingly. "I'm sure they did! Hye Sun said she overheard both of them planning something to eliminate Mina as a threat from the upcoming trials. This must be it!"

"I-I..." Hye Sun could only stutter when the instructor's eyes bore into her.

"We didn't!" Jin Ryung's shrill voice interrupted. "We were just watching Mina dance when we saw a cockroach and freaked out! Mina fell on her own accord when she heard us scream...It's not our fault..."

"Then how do you explain the puddle of the water on the floor huh!?" Sunji retorted.

"We don't know! It was already there when we entered the room I swear!" Sora was on the brink of tears and Hye Sun felt guilty.

Maybe they're aren't to blame afterall...?

"Liars," Sunji scoffed and turned away, obviously not buying their act.

"Enough." The instructor said sternly. "I will ask Mina personally on what happened later. Until I get to the bottom of this matter, no pointing of fingers. Also, I hope no one pulls any more stunts in the future. The company takes this very seriously and we have sent trainees home in the past because of this.

 


 

Hye Sun's POV

"-ose two are obviously lying!" Sunji rambled on. It had been a good 15 minutes since we left the company.
"But, what if they really are innocent? Oh my god. Just imagine the embarassment." I groaned into my palms.

"Embarrassment my . I'm positive they did something to Mina. Just wait and see!" Sunji said indignantly.

 


 

Narrator's POV

"As some of you may have already heard, Mina was unfortunately injured yesterday. As such, she will be off practice dance practice for at least 3 weeks until she gets better. I have spoken to Mina and I would like to see Sunji, Hye Sun, Jin Ryung and Sora after class. Now, chop chop! Get into your positions! We will start now."
Hye Sun and Sunji shared a look as they quickly moved to their respective spots, both anxious and eager for the end of class.

-

"Finally! Class seemed to drag on forever!" Sunji groaned as she reached for her towel and wiped the droplets on her forehead away. Hye Sun only nodded briefly as she gulped down water from her bottle. They waved bye to the other trainees as they left the room and soon, only the instructor and the four girls remained.

"As I have mentioned before the class, I spoke to Mina and found out what happened. I am extremely disappointed in both of you, Jin Ryung and Sora. Especially you, Jin Ryung. How could you resort to such low means just to eliminate competition? If you were truly confident in yourself and your abilities, there would be no need for you to pull such a dirty trick."

Hye Sun's eyes widened while Sunji smirked in victory as she nudged her friend.

See? I told you so.

"The company has discussed the punishment for you two and came to the conclusion that we are unfortunately unable to keep you here any longer, Jin Ryung. We value attitude over aptitude, and you have no one to blame but yourself. As of this moment, you are no longer a trainee of SM Entertainment."

"Please! Please don't do this to me! I promise to change! I promise! I will never hurt anyone again! Please don't kick me out!" 

The instructor ignored the begging girl and continued, "As I was saying, on the other hand, you, Bora, will be suspended for all classes for 3 months. You will also not have the chance to compete for a spot in the upcoming new girlgroup." Bora nodded fervently, cheeks wet, and thanked the instructor profusely. 

The two friends watching everything unfold couldn't help but feel a sense of pity for their two trainee rivals. 

The instructor then turned to them, "I will not hear a word of this matter from anyone. Got it?"

Two nods of affirmations was all it took for the instructor to turn and leave the room. As Hye Sun and Sunji shifted their attention to Bora and the unconsolable Jin Ryung, they sighed mentally.

 


a/n: finally, a short update after a long while! we would like to apologise and express our thanks to those who were and are still waiting for the updates. we have been busy with school, and we had no motivation to continue this fic for the longest of time. although this is an update, we do not know when will the next update be, or if there'll even be one. we do sincerely wish that we can finish this fic, but we'll take things in stride. once again, thank you for all the support! -pretty_ugly & geezeebee

p.s. why does the a/n sound so sad OTL