Chapter 8

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes! i made five sets" 

"what are you saying? it's supposed to be six!" said the shopkeeper.

"Eeh? i-i'll make thar right away!" I stopped cleaning the store front and started making a bouquet hurriedly. I worked part-time two days a week at this little florist at the street corner.

"Aren't you even going to count? geez i'd like to see your parents' faces " Said the shopkeeper again shaking head.

"I'm sorry..." I bowed. I definitely can't let the shopkeeper see them. The truth was that this florist was funded by the Lee corp. I found out after i was employed. So that i could hide the fact that i was part of the Lee family, i worked under my mother's maiden name. If shopkeeper knew the truth, he wouldn't be so strict with me.

"Heey, a costumer's here. Go and see what they want."

"Ah, yes!" I immediately go. But it might be nice if he were a little nicer to me. i thought.

When i came to the shop front, i saw a young costumer looking a potted plants.

"Welcome!" I brightly greeted the costumer. "What are you looking.....eh?"

"Hm?" When the costumer turned around, I saw that he was Taecyeon oppa.

"O-oppa?!"

"Why are you here, Jessica?" He tilted his head.

"What's wrong? did something happen?" The shopkeeper came.

"No-no not at all!" So as to avoid my shopkeeper's eyes, i brought Taeyeon to the edge of the store.

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

"Same to you, sica. what are you doing? Couldn't it be that you're working here?"

"i-iam."

"Ah...i see. This is one of the Lee family. So your dad let you kill some time by working here." He nodded to himself.

"That's not it. i've kept it a secret that i'm part of the Lee family."

"I see, i see.." After listening to that, Taecyeon smiled innocently. That was a sign that a fire had been lot in Taecyeon's michievous heart. Suddenly, Taecyeon knocked over a bucket with flowers arranged in it on to his foot. And said

"Hey! what's up with this store!"

"What..." I looked at him as he's crazy enough to make me want to smack his head or anything. Taecyeon suddenly shouted in a loud voice. When he did. Shopkeeper who had been in the back, rushed out.

"W-what happened?" 

"Hey, old man. Have you taught your employees properly? What are you going to do about this?" Taecyeon showed his foot, which he had soaked himself.

"This girl here did it." He pointed at me with his chin.

"What? what are you saying?! You did that yourself." I looked at Taecyeon since i didn't understand, and for a moment he showed me a michievous smile. Could it be... he couldn't be planning to reveal who i am.

"Hey, what's with how you're talking to the costumer!" The shopkeeper shouted at me. "I sincerely apologize! i'll bring the towel immediately." He bowed to Taecyeon.

"It's not something that can just be wiped off. These shoes and pants are seriously expensive. You can't buy them with your wages you know."

"I-if that's so, pleace send me the cleaning bill."

"Sorry, but i've not poor enough to be pleased about loose change."

"T-then, what should i do..."

"Well, anyway, lend me that girl. I'll teach her properly for you." He smiled at the shopkeeper. At that moment, shopkeeper's mood did a complete about-face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter