Chapter 25

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon drove the car to the sea. With all painful things that had happened to me, i came to the sea and listened to the sound of the waves. 

Why have things turned out to be like this... I sighed. My mother's fax had created distance between my brother and me. Then, Yoona fainted so he left the estate. A thought came to me like it was trying to burst out. I wonder if things can't return to how they were any more.

Next to me, Taecyeon was staring at the sea.

Taecyeon...He saved me but he must be mad.

"It's been a while since we met like this." Taecyeon broke the silence between us. "Yeah.."

"I was really surprised, i couldn't believe that you're going to marry that guy, i must have looked so uncool. you guys liked each other, but i got all worked up by myself."

I turned my head down. "I'm sorry." Taecyeon chuckled softly as he ruffled my hair. "Like i said, stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong."

My marriage with my brother had fallen through, and then my brother decided to marry Yoona, i wasn't sure whether i should tell Taecyeon.

"Though it'd probably be cool to back out now without saying anything, as i thought at the end i should at least-"

"Taecyeon oppa, the truth is.."

After i explained the current turn of events, Taecyeon didn't bother hiding his anger. "What the hell, so because he didn't want to do what your mother said, he ended the marriage with you?"

I shrugged, playing with sand. "I think he acted like that because he was thinking of Yoona."

"Even so.. making her have an abortion once and then returning to her because she looks pitiful when she's sick is way too selfish." I looked at him. "Abortion? what are you talking about?"

"You didn't know? Yoona got an abortion once, i heard it off hand from somebody who knows her, seems that happened when she was in NY." 

"Whoa wait wait.. Wasn't Yoona always undergoing an infertility treatment?"

"Infertility treatment? i don't really know but the person who told me is one of her relatives or something like that, so i don't think the infromation would be wrong."

What does that mean.... I felt like someone just punched my head couple times.

"Seems like she had a kid with that guy, she was told that now wasn't the time to have children, so she was forced to have an abortion."

"M-my brother  told her to get an abortion?" He nodded. "Seem so, when i heard that, i was seriously angry. Which is why i couldn't really give my blessing to your marriage."

If that's true, then i understand my brother's attitude.

I remembered when we were at the hospital and my brother said that Yoona's dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter