Chapter 20 - Side Chapter

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another side chapter i made. This is Taecyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica gave me a phone call. She didn't sound cheerful like she usually did, and she spoke with a voice that sounded like it would start crying at any moment.

Someting definitely happened.

Come to think of it, isn't this the first time Jessica invited me out? I tried to think back on when i started dating Jessica. But it was always me that invited her out, she never invited me... or that's how it had been.

Even so, for me to be so happy just from being invited out by Jessica. I smiled to myself.

There probably wasn't a girl more contrary to me than Jessica, that was what i was thinking as i was preparing to go out. Before i dated Jessica, there was a period when i really played around.To the point i didn't have enough fingers on both hands to count the number of women. It had been natural for me to be dating one woman while sleeping with another. But now i'm my opinion.. i've settled down a lot. I couldn't say i was well-meaning, but i mean, i was a healthy man you know?

But recently i've been different, now i didn't want to sleep with any woman, just her. Well, i felt like before those feelings had exploded.

The reason that Jessica wouldn't let me kiss her, it might have been because of her brother, after i thought that i couldn't stop what i was doing.

Back then if i had forcibly.. that probably would have been the end of my relationship with Jessica. When i thought that, i was glad that Jessica's brother came.

I've been restraining myself pretty well... i really want to praise myself for how great i am.

No matter how much money i used on things like presents, trips, she wouldn't be really happy. I thought she'd be happy with the apartement, but that was no good either..

All the women i've had up until now would be happy when i gave them designer bags or invited them on overseas trips. Even though they were all happy if i just used money on them.

Jessica was complete opposite. Forget about being happy, she would just smile a little while looking a bit troubled. She's dating me, so should at least not dislike me, right?  or maybe just like how i played around with women in the past.. maybe Jessica's just playing around with me all the time.

No, that probably wasn't it. Jessica wasn't cunning enough to date somebody she didn't even like. Plus if she's that sort of woman, i wouldn't be so attracted to her.

Now that i think about it... the first time i saw Jessica...She was different from the cheerful surroundings then, too, and felt a bit cold. What i thought the first time i saw Jessica was that she was a "Peculiar girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years ago.....

That day, there was a showy party. I've forgotten where it was but the daughter of a large company had turned twenty, so there had been a party to celebrate that. I was a son of the Ok family and i didn't hate parties so i went to the party since i was invited.

"Oh, if it isn't Taecyeon. You are invited too?" I was spoken to by a woman i'd spent the night with just once, so i greeted her casually like i usually did.

"Come to think of it, i heard that the daughter of the Lee family is coming today too." I heard her speaking. "The daughter or the Lee family?" I'd never met her but i've heard about her. The top of the Lee group had remarried to a woman more than twenty years younger than him and that woman had a child.

Actually, at the time of the marriage, there were some guys around me who were saying that she was just aiming for inheritance. She probably actually married him because she was attracted to his money. Since she was that woman's daughter, i know her to a point. If i flashed some money in front of her, she would flirt with me.

"Hey, do you know that girl? i don't know her face." I asked her. "Oh, could it be that you're interested in the daughter of the Lee family?"

I smirked. "A bit."

"I'm amazed, you'll cozy up to anyone as long as she's female."

"Saying it like that is horrible, well i can't deny it though." I winked. "Fine, one of my friends should know her, i'll ask." That woman walked away from me, her heels clacking.

While waiting for that woman to come back, i got some champagne and looked around the hall with back against the wall. After taking a look at the daughter of the Lee family, maybe i'll invite somebody to a hotel. I finished the champagne which wasn't that great. Then i spotted one girl standing out in a showy hall.

Who is that? I thought.

Most of the people who came to the party were faces i recognized but that girl looked especially out of it. That girl was standing like me with her back against the wall, drinking her champagne with a bored expression. What a peculiar girl..

Most of a women who came to the party were looking for husbands, people from high society gathered at parties like this. The woman earlier was definitely was thinking of inviting me out. That was probably why she looked unhappy when i started talking about the daughter of the Lee group.

I'm still staring with that strange woman. She was wearing a beautiful dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter