Chapter 14

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that event, a personal bodyguard followed me wherever i went.

"Amazing- even if we drive so fast, he still won't leave." I heard Taecyeon muttered beside me. I turned around from the passenger seat of Taecyeon's car. A dark sedan had been keeping the same distance from us for a while now.

"Jessica's bodyguard seems like a really capable guy." I nodded agree.

"It seems like my brother was the one who looked for him."

"Well, there's nothing that can be done since that sort of thing happened. Isn't it coming along on a date a bit too much?" He complained again.

It was just as Taecyeon said. I was happy for the concern, and want to be reassured, but it was a bit tough having a bodyguard watching me around the clock.

"Alright, if it comes to this, i'll switch to high gear and get away!"

"It's fine, let's go into a store." I said, not wanting to go on high speed again.

"Well i wanted to give him the slip, but whatever." Taecyeon slowed the car down and put it into park.

We arrived at a cafe we often visited and sat at a table facing the road.

"Two lattes, don't make them too warm." Taecyeon said to the waiter. "Ah, actually make that three." I looked at him confuse. The waiter seemed perplexed and asked Taecyeon a question.

"Uh, should i bring one cup later?"

"No, bring one to that guy over there." Taecyeon grinned mischievously towards where the bodyguard, dressed completely in black, was sitting.

"You don't have to so much.." I said.

He chuckled. "It's just my way of saying thanks for the hard work, since he's protecting my important, Jessica."

"Geez.."

 

Taecyeon laughed happily and shook the bodyguard's hand.

Same as always, Taecyeon. I thought shaking head.

The date with Taecyeon was after that riot at the florist. It's not that i wasn't reluctant. However, since my days had left suffocating, i wanted to have a change of pace. Even while i was astounded by Taecyeon, who wasn't even a bit timid. I felt like i could be saved by that cheerfulness.

"So, what'd the criminal say?"

"I don't know. Nobody talked about the incident with me." I shrugged while sipping my latte.

"They probably want you to forget it quickly."

"Probably.."

"But they didn't do anything, right? just made you get in the car."

"Well, that's true but-"

"Then, there's no need to worry so much. since i'm here, there's no need for a bodyguard."

Neither Donghae oppa or Father will talk about the incident in front of me. Taecyeon didn't really worry and talked about it directly. When i looked at him again he seems weird.

"Why??"

"Though that old man won't even take a sip of that latte. What a stiff guy." i pinched him.

"He'll hear you!."

"Ouch! who cares it's true that i think he's in the way." He smile bitterly as he rubbing his arm.

"Taecyeon oppa!" I said as i'm ready to pinch him again.

"Hey!"

"What?" I blinked. Taecyeon suddenly started speaking in a quiet voice and brought his face closer to mine.

"Let's give him the slip."

"Huh?" 

"Shh.." After Taecyeon pressed his index finger against my mouth, he laughed mischievously. "I just thought of a good idea. I just need a little preparation, so wait." While saying that Taecyeon uses his phone.

Just after i finished drinking my latter, i awkwardly stood up from my seat.

"What is it? washroom?"

"Yeah."

"See you!" He smirked.

At the same time i got up, the bodyguard got up right away too.

"Hey you're in the way!" When i got to the back of the restaurant in order to borrow the washroom, i heard an angry voice from behind me. Pretending like i couldn't hear, i continued on, but i couldn hear the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter