Chapter 15

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At lunch, as i was accompanying my father for the meal, i carried the tableware towards the dining room. In dining room, my brother was eating leisurely, even though he was supposed to be at the office.

"Oppa why are you here?"

"What's with the rude attitude all of a sudden? Can't i be here?"

"But it's rare for you to be at home at this time?"

"I have a break today, let me eat leisurely at lunch, at least." He continued to eat.

"So you have a break, could this be the first break you've had since you've came back?" I went to sit across to him.

"It's not like it's the first time. I went with you to visit my mother's grave and to San Francisco, right?"

"Ah, that's right."

"Well, it's the first time i've got a break when i haven't had anything in particular to do."

"Even though you finally have a break, are you not going to do anything?"

"Don't treat me like a person with a lot of free time. Even i know at least how to spend a break.."

"At least how to spend a break?"

"What should i do.." He mumbled.

"So, you really don't have anything to do!" I chuckled.

"Shut up! i'm thinking about it now." 

"How about a movie?" 

"That's what i thought of at first, but there's no movie i really want to watch."

"Then why not sports or something?"

"It's my long-awaited break, you know? Why would i want to tire myself out?"

"A stroll in the park?"

"I'm not an old man. I'm not going to waste my time on something like that."

I clicked my tongue in disapproval at my brother's stubborness. "Geez! you were the same before! you just dismiss all my suggestions!"

"That's because you don't have any good suggestions. If this were a job, you wouldn't be called to the next meeting."

"Even though you're the one who always becomes indecisive for anything besides work." I made face.

"W-who'd you say is indecisive?"

"Oh the siblings are getting along well." My mother suddenly came in the dining room.

"Mother.."

"Tch." My brother rolled his eyes at her appearance.

"What's happened? you're quarrelling."

"Nothing to do with you." He snapped back at her.

"Oppa says he doesn't know how to spend his day off." I pointed at him.

"Don't say anything unnecessary!" He glared.

"How pitiable.." My mother shook her head.

"You... you've got no right to be sympathetic." He scoffed.

"He said that movies, sports and strolls are no good, Is there something else he could do?" 

"Jessica, you're missing something too. There's shopping, isn't there?"

"Ah.."

"Now that you said it... why didn't i think of something so simple.." My brother said.

"Jessica, do you have any plans today?" 

"No mother.."

"Then the two of you should go shopping together. Isn't it somehow wonderful for siblings to shop together happily?"

I shrugged. "What do you think, Oppa?"

"Somehow that's a bit irritating, but i don't have any plans, so whatever.." He shrugged too.

Like that, it was decided that my brother would spend his day off shopping, and that i would go with him.

 

We first went to the town and there we discussed which shop to go to.

"Where should we go?"

"You haven't decide?" He playfully smacked my head

"Ouch, you're the one going shopping, right? there's no reason i would decide." I smiled bitterly as i rub my head which he hit.

"What is it?" I asked him again and he rolled his eyes. 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter