Chapter 5

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when it looked like i would be assaulted by Taecyeon, i was saved by my brother. I was determined to convey my current feelings.

"As i thought, i'll leave the Lee family."

"...Are you saying that seriously?" 

"Yes." I nodded.

I thought he would be happy, but my brother's depressed expression didn't change.

"Aren't you happy??"

"I thought you said you'd take care of dad." He sighed.

"But you were the one who said it didn't matter if i was there or not right?"

"Well..that's true but.."

"If i'm causing you trouble by being there, Oppa, of course i'll leave."

"Do you have a place to go? You're not thinking of going to that guy's place, are you?" I keep quiet. He hit the bull's eye. I couldn't waste the feelings Taecyeon bought me an apartment with.

"Haven't you learn your lesson?! He's the guy who just tried to forcibly assault you." He almost yelled at me.

 "I'm leaving, so it doesn't matter where a live, right?"

"You can go anywhere you want, but that guy's place is forbidden."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Even if you left, the fact that you're a Lee family member won't change. I'll prepare a place for you to live. Just stay obediently at the estate until then."

I was confused but the change in my brother who had treated me as such a nuisance. Even though i had resolutely decided to leave the house. When i was so quickly told that i couldn't, the tears that i had been restraining up until now started pouring out.

"I...do i have to do everything that you say?" 

"..Hm? W-why are you crying?"

"I don't want to cause anybody trouble! I don't care about the Lee family fortune or heir, even though i'm just worried about Father, why?!"

"i-i get it, so just calm down..." After my brother stopped the car, he handed me a handkerchief to me as i sobbed.

"It's not something to cry about right.."

"I'll leave, i won't return to the estate anymore!" I keep shouting.

'I said, don't cry..."

My brother touched various parts of the car for no reason as i sobbed beside him. At that time i recalled a memory. I was crying because of the cutting remarks of my relatives, and beside me there was my brother who couldn't do anything and was just all shock up. When i cried, my brother always became like this and lost his calm.

"Uh...hey Jessica?" I didn't answer him. "Say something. I hate making girls cry the most..." He saw that i still didn't answer him, he apologized.

"My bad..i'll apologized so cheer up."

"Eh??"

He sighed. "It's true that i said too much. It's not like i believed everything you said, but i'm the one at fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter