Chapter 1

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later....

"Young lady, Mr.Taecyeon is here to see you." said the Butler.

"Yes!" When i opened the door in the foyer, i saw Taecyeon leaning against the car as he waiter for me.

"Good morning, Taec oppa." I said cheerfully. "Good morning.. Eh?"

"Eh? what is it?" I asked

"Aren't you really cute today? Did something happen?"

"Psh...you're just good at flattery, it's nothing. Leaving that aside, did you replace your car again?" As i looked at his new car.

"Ah i got bored of the last one. what do you think?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I think it's cool." i nodded. "Right? it was pretty expensive."

Ok Taecyeon's family is very rich, with an association with the Lee family. Though he's one year older than me, his way of spending money is wild.

"So, where do you want to go?"

"Hmm... maybe the sea?"

The sea again?" Taecyeon frowned. "You must really like it there."

"Can't we go?" 

"If you want to go, i'll take you anywhere." Taecyeon smiled. "If you like the sea that much, want to go on a world cruise?"

my eyes widen as i shaking my head. "You don't have to go that far.."

After i got into the car, Taecyeon drove at full speed. "You don't have to go that fast, it's a little scary." He laughed. "Haha, this car was made to go fast."

Taecyeon oppa is very cheerful, and it's always fun to be with him, but i'm bothered by how he's a little childish. It'd be nice if he'd calm down a little.

"Anyway, did you think about what we were talking about earlier?" I turned my head to look at him. "Eh, yeah..." I nodded.

"Hurry up and get out of that house. Live together with me." I just keep quiet when he said that. It has only been a few months since i started dating Taecyeon. But after i told him that it was tough living in the Lee family, he told me right away to live together with him.

"Try opening that dashboard." Commanded Taecyeon. "Here? Is this a pamphlet for an apartment?"

"Yeah, i bought it yesterday."

"What?! You already bought it?!" He nodded. "There's a phrase saying that you should do good things right away, what was it?"

"Strike while the iron is hot...?"

"Yeah, that's it! As expected, people used to say really great things."

I looked a tthe pamphlet. "Even so, this apartment, which looks like it costs tens of millions..."

"The sea's great and all, but want to go and look at the apartment now? if you like, we could start living together from today on.."

I bit my lip as i felt sorry to him. "....Sorry. As i thought, i just can't leave the estate."

"Huh? why not?" He frowned. "Dad's sickness is considerably serious. if i left, i'd make dad sad."

"Wait..wait a little. I've already bought the apartment, you know?"

"Sorry..." I looked down. "Are you serious? this is seriously a waster.." From then on, Taecyeon's mood clearly worsened. He didn't continue the conversation, so i all could hear was the loud noise of the car's engine. "Hey, can't you cancel it?" I tried to talk to him. "It's impossibe. Since i bought it on my parent's card, if i cancelled, it'd immediately contact them. They definitely get mad and say something like 'do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter