Chapter 26

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Together with Yoona's doctor who said he had something to tell me, i went into the cafe at the back of the hospital. After going in, the doctor checked that nobody was around and sat at the table which was the furthest back.

"I apologize for making you walk all the way." Said the doctor as we found a seat. I shook my head, sipping my coffee. "No, it's okay. More importantly what do you want to tell me about Yoona?"

He looked hesitate at first but decided to talk anyway."That disease i told you about Yoona the other day, that was a lie. Yoona does have a tumour in her womb, however it's small and not malignant."

"T-then, removing the womb?"

"That won't be necessary. She also probably feels almost no pain in her womb too."

I frowned. "Then why did she faint?" The doctor sighed. "That was an act, that day Yoona pretended to faint in front of Mr.Lee's room, in order to take Donghae back from you. By lying and saying she has uterine cancer, she got Donghae's sympathy."

I didn't know how to react so i just stared blankly at him. "Because of the abortion, the tumour that Yoona had had since long time ago had become malignant, that was i told Donghae, it was all a lie Yoona made up."

So Yoona's fleeting expression, her stout-hearted behavior and her tears had all been lies. I couldn't believe it right away. "It was few days after she found out about your marriage with Donghae. She contacted me and ask for me cooperation."

"Why did you cooperate in such a lie??"

"I met Yoona when i was in New York, at that time Yoona was afraid the engagement would be called off, if it were called off, she wouldn't be able to enter the Lee family and the upper society so she asked me, a gynecologist to write fake patient records for her pregnancy and abortion."

"So both the pregnancy and abotion were lies." He nodded. "That was the start of our lies. If it came to light, i wouldn't be able to continue working as a doctor anymore."

"I don't understand, you should have been able to refuse."

He smiled softly at me more pathetically. "I couldn't, i love Yoona. Even if she marries Donghae, she would get compensation money immediately and she would split up. At that time, she would marry me she said. I was misled by Yoona's charm and sweet words. I did something unthinkable!."

"By something, you mean.."

"But Yoona also lied to me, that woman got Donghae back for that money but she really loves him."

"Why do you think that?"

"When you two came to visit her after her examination, i was watching.. that happy smile that she would never show to me, she showed it to him over and over. The i realized i've been tricked. What i had done become all for nothing. That's why i decided to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter