Chapter 7

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having woken up early in the morning, i wore a black suit and waited for that time.

"Good morning, sir." I heard my brother talked to someone

"Morning. Are the preparations finished?"

"Yes, without delay."

When i looked from the second floor, my brother was also wearing a black suit. It's just as i thought, today was the anniversary of the death of my brother's real mother. I had never gone to visit her grave even once but this time i'll go. When i went to go down stairs, i saw my mother's figure, she drew near my brother who looked like he was about to go out.

"Oh, you're early today, do you have important work to do?" Asked my mom.

Donghae oppa rolled his eyes. "Why are you playing dumb? today is the anniversary of my mother's death. You should know that too." 

"Ah so that's what it was. You've come to visit her grave every year, yes? It must have been difficult for you to come from New York every year just to visit her grave. Though you didn't show your face here."

"Yes, since i didn't want to see your face."

"So your mother, who's dead, is more important than me, who's living?! I wonder if you'd keep me close to your heart if i died too."

"I've never once thought of you as my mother." My brother clamly answer then with a cold attitude as usual, my brother went out the foyer. Choosing that timing, i went down the stairs too.

"Sica? why are you dressed to go out too?"

"I'm going to visit the grave with Oppa, mother." But my mom looked unhappy. "What are you saying?! you don't have to do such thing."

I sighed, more like tired to reply to my mom. "I'm an adult already, right? let me do what i want!." Shaking off my mother who was trying to stop me, i rushed out of the foyer. When i got on the car, my brother looked at me with a suprised face.

"What are you doing??" I looked at him grinning. "I'm going too."

"You've always been stopped, right? by that woman."

"I told her to let me do what i like. Can't i?" Though my brother was hesitating after i suddenly said i'd accompany him, after thinking a bit, he stepped on the accelerator.

That grave was hidden away at the end of the cemetery. I thought it was a larger grave. As if my brother read my mind. "It's unexpected, right? That it's such a simple grave?" He glanced at me. I nodded. "I asked my dad a lot of times why my mother was in a different gravesite than the rest of the Lee family, each time he'd say that was what she wanted and say no more."

"Then, you still don't know the reason..."

"She was a humble person, she alwasy put me and dad, the Lee family first and herself second. The Lee family head couldn't be single, She wouldn't become an obstacle to dad's remarriage by going into the Lee family gravesite. That might have been what my mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter