Chapter 27

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All i could do was tremble as i looked at Yoona carrying a knife.

"That doctor said something unnecessary, if it were going to become like this, i should have dealt with the mess earlier."

Dealt with the mess?

"Really good-natured people are idiots. or rather. Be a bit more cautious, you idiot." Yoona smirked at me. I couldn't think Yoona as the same person she was up until a little earlier, with that expression and those words.

Twirling the knife like she was playing with it, she had a vulgar smile.

"I wonder if you'll understand as a child from a previous marriage? Pretending to be a lady is reeeally hard." 

"Pretending to be a lady?"

"I don't have a real father or mother, i was an abandoned child, i was adopted by my current home when i was in elementary. But i was horribly abused." She put on a sad face before smiling widely. "Don't misunderstand, okay? i'm not saying this so i can get your sympathy, i got a chance to climb to the top, i'm fairly thankful despite everything."

I didn't know what to say so i just keep silent and looking at her. So she continued. "But they're no longer of any use to me, even if they die, i won't get much inheritance. That's why i can't let go of Donghae."

"B-but my brother is already going to be contacted."

Yoona shakes her head slowly while smiling at me. "That isn't a problem, early i was contacted by some guy i hired, i heard that you had been contacted so i took immediate measures. One doctor has disappeared from that hospital."

"That's..."

"Donghae is going to marry me without knowing anything, isn't it wonderful?"

I suddenly remembered something. "When i was kidnapped, did that person.."

"Oh, so you really did notice who was the mastermind behind that kidnapping incident, i wonder?" Yoona crossed her arms over her chest, grinning smugly.

"Then at the piano concert, too."

She snapped her finger at me. "Bingo! there was that too. Though that was just a little prank."

I shook my head. "He will know you're lying right away! My brother will definitely notice your lies!" Yoona laughed her off. "Even though he's been tricked by me up until now, he's not going to notice right? That man is genuinely good-natured. If i had to say, he's the biggest er!"

At that time i heard the sound of a cell phone vibrating. "So there's finally news." Yoona took out her cell phone and looked at the screen coolly before looked at me. "They'll be coming to pick you up here after they finished their task. It's too bad, i won't be able to invite you to the wedding." She put on a fake sympathy expression.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No, i'm not anyway. I have many acquintances who'll do that sort of dirty work for me." Saying that while smiling, Yoona sat in her wheelchair and moved it back and forth lazily.

"Since i've been in a wheelchair for so long, it seems like my legs has slimmed down. Are you jealous?" She said while touching her legs

"Everything is a lie! your feelings for my brother, your disease, you upbringing.. is there even one thing that's true about you?" I became furious.

"You're acting so great. then what do you have? You've tricked off all my lies while on your high horse. But you've got one thing wrong."

"What am i wrong about?"

"The infertility treatment. The pregnancy, abortion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter