Chapter 23

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, i made preparations to go to the hospital father was at. Though father's condition was stable, i needed to prepare in case a long stay at the hospital become necessary.

Underwears and towels, also some books and glasses.

After packing my bag with items for father to use at the hospital, my heart grew heavy when i thought about what was going to happen.

At this rate, i wonder if things will go along just as mother has planned. I thought.

A few weeks had passed but my brother didn't correct the contents of the fax. He didn't deny our marriage during press interviews. The marriage of a brother and sister unrelated by blood, and the inauguration of a young thoroughbred as the president of a large company. The Lee group and family were suddenly thrown into the public limelight. At the same time, good effects were starting to show in the stock prices.

Regardless how i feel, everything is advancing...

I stood up after i was finished packing. When i did, there was a knock on the door and Mr,Kim peeked inside.

"You were here young lady?" I nodded at him smiling. "Yes, i heard that the hospital stay would drag on so i've prepared some things to bring to father."

"My sympathies..The young lady and master Donghae have been suffering these past few days.."

"No, i'm fine. More importantly do you need something from me?"

"Ah yes, earlier, there was a news from the hospital.." I cut him. "Father's condition couldn't have..."

"No, please don't worry about Master's condition. It appears that Miss Yoona has fainted at the hospital, she came to visit the master and suddenly fainted there."

"What's Yoona condition?" Mr.Kim shoke his head. "Unfortunately, i do not know the details. it appears we were contacted because she had gone to visit the master."

"Yoona..."

Yoona had underground an infetility treatmen, Taecyeon had seen her talking with a doctor. I put those things together in my head.

She might be suffering from some sort of illness..

I pushed up my schedule and decided to head for the hospital.

When i arrived at the hospital, i went to father's room first. After that, i immediately went towards Yoona, who was going undergoing a detailed examination. There, i saw my brother waiting motionlessly outside the examination room.

"Oppa." I called him. "Jessica, you came too."

"We were contacted at the estate, you were too?" He nodded his head. Since that night, i hadn't really spoken with my brother at all. After awhile i boldly decided to talk about us.

"We've been...a bit strange ever since then.." I looked up at my brother's face and he's somewhat annoyed but he didn't respond me. "I'll ignore what my mother said and oppa i will-" 

"Sorry, i don't want to talk about that now, earlier there was an explanation from the doctor.." I keep silent so he continued. "It's my fault, that Yoona is like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter