Obstacle Nine (Kim JongKook)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

MinHo and Shin entered the Science Lab and found no one inside. Shin checked the map that was given by the PD earlier to confirm the location of HoSoo Couple’s protector. MinHo looked around and there was nothing suspicious. The Science Lab looked normal just like the other Science Labs that they walked passed.

 

“Are we at the right Science Lab?” MinHo asked Shin.

“Of course,” Shin nodded.

“Anyway, you don’t see any camera at the other Science Lab so I assume that this is the right lab,” she added.

“Indeed, my smart silly girl,” MinHo ruffled Shin’s hair.

_____

 

The two young idols roamed around the Science Lab to look for their protector. Suddenly, they heard strange sound coming from the teacher’s desk. MinHo and Shin walked slowly to the teacher’s desk to check on the strange sound.

 

“Hold onto my hand tightly,” MinHo told Shin.

“Don’t worry. I’m a cool girl who is not scared of anything,” Shin was confident.

 

Since Shin did not listen to MinHo, he grabbed her hand tightly so that if anything happened later, their paper handcuff will still be intact. They arrived at the teacher’s desk and found no one or nothing. Shin then told MinHo to check the cupboard under the teacher’s desk where all the equipments for experiments were kept.

 

“Omona!” Shin hugged MinHo as she was surprised when someone got out of the small cupboard.

“Shin, are you okay?” HoSoo Couple’s protector checked on Shin who refused to look at him.

“Hahaha, even the cool girl is scared of JongKook Hyung,” MinHo chuckled.

_____

 

“Before we attack the other groups, you have to complete my mission first,” Kim JongKook informed HoSoo Couple.

“That is?” HoSoo Couple became nervous.

“Pepero kiss,” Kim JongKook smiled.

“Excuse me?” HoSoo Couple said in unison.

 

Both MinHo and Shin felt that they wanted to escape from Running Man filming. The more they wanted to deny that they were dating, the more ridiculous things they had to do. MinHo and Shin were really hopeless at that time.

_____

 

“If you don’t want to do this mission, I’ll look for another couple then,” Kim JongKook threatened HoSoo Couple.

“I guess we can’t do anything…” Shin sighed.

 

Kim JongKook smiled brightly when he heard Shin’s comments.

 

“Here,” Kim JongKook passed a Pepero stick to MinHo.

_____

 

“If you are feeling nervous, just close your eyes. I promise that I won’t go any further than 2cm,” MinHo promised Shin. Shin listened to MinHo and nodded her head. Her mind went blank and she could not think of anything else. She just wanted to get the Pepero kiss over and done.

 

“Three… Two… One… Go!” Kim JongKook did the countdown.

 

Shin closed her eyes as MinHo went forward. As promised, MinHo did not go further than 2cm. Kim JongKook was disappointed to see the result. He thought that MinHo would lie to Shin and go even further. However, he was wrong.

 

“Mission success!” Kim JongKook announced. The three of them began the real race.

_____

 

Kim JongKook spotted TaeMin and Minnie couple and Yoo JaeSuk from far. He warned HoSoo Couple to stick closely to him so that they would not get caught.

 

“Hyung, you should just break their paper handcuff. JaeSuk Hyung isn’t paying attention to the surrounding anyway,” MinHo was in a hurry.

“JaeSuk Hyung is a smart guy. He could have probably made an alliance with HaHa,” Kim JongKook informed MinHo.

“If you are not doing it, Shin and I will do it,” MinHo challenged Kim JongKook.

“Fine… I’ll do it,” Kim JongKook began to feel annoyed. He disliked it when people challenged him.

 

Just as fast as lighting, Kim JongKook made Yoo JaeSuk’s team out within seconds with the help of HoSoo Couple. TaeMin and Minnie were dumbfounded. They did not even have the chance to fight with MinHo and Shin.

_____

 

“Are you aware that there’s a hunters group?” Kim JongKook asked MinHo and Shin. The both of them shook their heads as the PD did not inform them anything during the briefing.

“What do they do?” Shin was interested about the hunters group.

“They must rip the protectors’ nametags. The protector will die while the couple survives because the protector is actually an extra helper for the couple. Only the hunter group can rip off the protectors’ nametags and the protectors can only break the couple’s handcuff,” Kim JongKook explained.

“That means if the paper handcuff breaks, both the couple and protector will die just like Yoo JaeSuk Ajusshi’s group?” Shin questioned.

“Yes,” Kim JongKook nodded.

 

Kim JongKook was impressed by Shin. He thought that if she was a spy in Running Man, she could win the race because she was fast in analyzing the situation. He admired the smart silly girl a lot.

 

“I think I know the hunters couple but I’m not sure about their protector,” Shin said. She was the brain of Mystical after all.  

“Who?” MinHo and Kim JongKook were interested to know who the hunters’ couple was.

“Based on the pairing earlier, there’s only one boy and boy couple. They are probably the hunters’ couple. I think it’s best to remove them first,” Shin suddenly had the greed to win and became even competitive.

 

What will be the fate of the hunters group? 


Please stay tune to the next update in order to know what will happen next. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!!