Obstacle Fifteen (Idols Ranking)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“Unnie, SHINee is here as well,” Shin whispered to Rachel when she saw SHINee members who were already seated at the idol’s corner at the left hand side of the main stage.

“I thought that MinHo Oppa and I aren’t supposed to be in the same variety show,” she said.

“This schedule was confirmed before that scandal so I can’t cancel it,” Rachel explained to Shin.

“There’s a high chance of the hosts and guests asking you about your past virtual marriage with MinHo. They might even bring up MinHo’s dating scandal too. Do not panic and be yourself. Think before you answer. Be the cool Shin that everyone knows,” she reminded the nervous maknae.

“Fighting!” she showed her support to Shin before going to the audience area to observe the whole show.

 

Shin walked quickly to the idol’s corner to join her unniedeul and other idols. She did not know what to do when she got to know that her seat was behind MinHo. She has a bad feeling that the filming would be hard for her later.

 

“When you feel uncomfortable, hold my hand,” Mini whispered to Shin.

“Thank you Unnie,” Shin was glad that she had a caring leader like Mini.

_____

 

The idols stopped chatting with each other when the director informed them that the filming would start soon. When the camera started rolling, the Idols Ranking’s emcees, HeeChul and Boom, did their opening speech.  The idols cheered for the two emcees after they ended their opening speech.

 

“Hyung, do you see any new faces sitting at the idol’s seats today?” HeeChul asked his co-host.

“There are three of them right?” Boom confirmed with HeeChul. HeeChul nodded.

“I heard news about them before but this is my first time seeing them in person. Wow, they really deserve the title “Goddesses”. Let’s have them on stage,” Boom invited the three girls on the main stage.

 

As the three girls were walking down the mini stairs, Shin tripped. She was lucky that CNBlue MinHyuk was just by her side to prevent her from falling. Gentleman MinHyuk then held her hand and helped her to the main stage. MinHo could not do anything but just watch the both of them. 

 

MinHo’s POV:

Why are you so clumsy SooAh?

_____

 

“Hello! We are the goddesses of Mystical,” the three girls did their signature greeting.

“I am Mystical’s leader, Mini,” the leader did her individual introduction first.

“I am Cherry the cute icon of Mystical,” followed by Cherry.

“Shin the cool maknae,” Shin ended the individual introduction coolly.

 

The three girls then performed their debut song, “Mythology” and followed by the acoustic version of “Twinkle”. Mini played the piano, Cherry played the violin and Shin played the guitar. The other idols were impressed by them. It was really rare to see rookie group who has a lot of talents.

 

“Thank you for the wonderful performances. You girls are really talented!” Boom complimented the Mystical girls.

_____

“Hyung, do you think we should interview the girls first before we reveal the idol with highest vote for today?” HeeChul asked Boom.

“Yes! We still have a lot of time and I’m sure that SHINee, CNBlue, BtoB, f(x) and AOA want to know more about them,” Boom made his decision.

 

Shin gulped. She knew that she had to deal with that question no matter what.

_____

 

“Let’s begin with our favourite question first. Who is closest to your ideal type in this studio?” Boom asked.

“Jung YongHwa sunbaenim,” Mini answered.

“Lee JongHyun sunbaenim,” Cherry was next.

 

When Shin was about to answer, HeeChul stopped her. Shin expected for it to happen since it was not the first time an emcee tried to stop her from saying her ideal type.

_____

 

“What is your ideal type’s initial?” HeeChul asked.

“M,” Shin answered with confidence.

 

She had to proof to everyone that there is nothing going on between her and Choi MinHo. Shin was calm but MinHo was nervous. However, he could not show to the viewers that he felt uneasy because he did not want to get involved with more scandals.

 

“M and H?” HeeChul confirmed. Shin nodded.

“What is his family name?” he was curious.

“If I tell you now, it wouldn’t be fun. Why don’t you try guessing?” Shin challenged HeeChul.

 

She forced herself to be strong. HeeChul kept quiet for a moment because he was speechless. He did not expect that answer from Shin, a rookie female idol. Even Boom was surprised by Shin’s reply. 

_____

 

“Kang MinHyuk, Choi MinHo and Lee MinHyuk, you are invited on this special stage. Mini and Cherry, you may go back to your seats. Thank you,” HeeChul suddenly called out for the three male idols with “M” and “H” initials.

 

Mini and Cherry went back to their seats and the three male idols were asked to stand in front of Shin. Shin knew what was going on without even having the emcees to explain to her anything.

 

“My ideal type is…” Shin slowly walked left to right behind the three male idols.

 

“Dear viewers, please guess Mystical Shin’s ideal type. We’ll be back after a short break,” Boom announced a sudden short break. 


Who do you think Shin will choose? Sorry for the really really late update. I had writer's block and am busy with my finals. Stay tune for the next chapter. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!