Obstacle Four (Sulli)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“Oppa, are you meeting us for dinner later?” his junior called him.

“I’ll after my photoshoot. I’m hanging up,” he ended the call and passed his cell phone to his manager.

 

MinHo had been busy with his individual schedules lately. He hardly spent time with his SHINee brothers and his friends. His management thought that it was best to keep him busy so that he could forget about Shin easily. However, his management was wrong. The more they give him work, the more he would think of Shin because he missed her cheering for him when he had hard times.

_____

 

“Achoo!” she sneezed.

“Someone must have been talking about me,” she wiped her nose with a piece of tissue paper.

“I think he’s the one,” Cherry teased the maknae.

“Eh…” Shin disagreed with her two days older member.

 

Unlike MinHo, Shin was trying hard to forget about him. She denied that she did not have feelings for MinHo anymore but it was all a lie. He would always appear in her mind whenever and wherever.

 

“Are you thinking of him again?” Cherry snapped her fingers at Shin.

“No…” Shin shook her head and went out of her room. She did not want to get caught by Cherry again.

_____

 

“MinHo Oppa!” she waved at him.
“Sulli!” MinHo waved back at his junior. He walked over to the table that that Sulli was at.

“You’re late!” KwangHee complained.

“The photoshoot was delayed because there was a blackout,” MinHo informed his “To the Beautiful You” casts.

“I’m really sorry for being late. It’ll be my treat today,” he added.

 

The TTBY cast chatted with each other while waiting for their food to be served. They had their reunion dinner every once a year. Since MinHo’s “We Got Married season 6” just ended, he became the main character for that day. Everyone was asking about his experience in that reality program.

 

“I’m really envious of your couple,” KwangHee commented.

“Why?” MinHo asked.

“You only had 11 episodes but you managed to take a wedding picture, go on a honeymoon alone and most importantly, you got to kiss her,” KwangHee listed out the things that he did not manage to do when he was filming “We Got Married Season 4” with SunHwa from Secret.

“Hyung, although they had 11 episodes only, each episode has Part 1, Part 2 and Interview,” HyunWoo joined in the conversation.  

“Shin and I just did whatever missions they gave us,” MinHo was humble.

“It’s such a waste that “We Got Married Season 6” ends a few days before our reunion dinner. I really want to meet Shin Unnie in person,” Sulli sighed. Everyone agreed with her.

 

The TTBY casts dinner was served. They continued to chat with each other while enjoying their dinner. KwangHee kept on asking MinHo about “We Got Married Season 6” as he was jealous of the treatment that HoSoo Couple got in the reality programme.

_____

 

“Thank you for the dinner MinHo,” the TTBY casts thanked MinHo who treated them dinner as a penalty of being late.

 

One by one of the TTBY casts left the location except for MinHo and Sulli. Sulli was waiting for her manager while MinHo was waiting for everyone to go off before he drives back to SHINee’s dorm. MinHo and Sulli had a conversation with each other to kill time.

 

“Oppa, is Shin Unnie really friendly?” Sulli questioned MinHo.

“She’s not,” MinHo shook his head.

“That happens only when she doesn’t know you well because she’s a shy girl. She also doesn’t open up her heart to people easily,” MinHo added.

“Ah… That explains why she only smiled at me when she saw me,” Sulli told MinHo.

“Shin…” MinHo knew that girl too well.

 

The two of them continued to chat with each other for half an hour. Sulli’s manager still had not turn up. In order to avoid any scandals between the both of them, MinHo decided to send Sulli home.

 

“Your manager is late today. Why don’t Oppa send you home?” MinHo offered. It was getting late and the weather was getting colder.

“I’ll inform manager oppa,” Sulli called her manager.

“Done!” she smiled at MinHo after she hung up.

_____

 

Shin was browsing the net when she came across messages from her fans, SMine[2], asking her to stay strong. Shin hurriedly went to the dressing table to check her reflection on the mirror. She was confused. Why the fans were asking her to stay strong when she was not sick?

 

What’s going on? Why do I need to stay strong when I’m really healthy?” @SillyShin

 

SMine who saw her tweet replied to her. They inserted a link to someone’s me2day on each of their tweet. Shin clicked to the first link that a SMine tweeted her and she was speechless. She did not know how she should reply her fans and HoSoo Couple’s fans.

_____

 

“Shin, is MinHo and Sulli dating?” Cherry asked as soon as she entered the dorm.

“I don’t know,” Shin tried her best to avoid that question by Cherry.

“See this” Cherry showed her cell phone to Shin.

 

“I had dinner with TTBY casts and MinHo Oppa is sending me home^^” Sulli posted on her me2day account.

 

“What do you want me to do then?” Shin asked Cherry.

“I can’t tell the fans that it’s fake,” she added.

“Let them settle their own problem,” she took her thick coat and climbed up the stairs to the rooftop. It was Shin’s favourite place to hang out.

 

I don’t have the right to stop someone’s feelings towards another person. Please… Don’t make life too difficult for me. Anyway, we don’t know the truth too. Let’s not assume anything.” @SillyShin

_____

 

MinHo entered SHINee’s dorm and he found his other SHINee brothers were looking gloomy. TaeMin saw MinHo and he quickly blocked MinHo’s way from entering his room. He was really disappointed with Minho for hurting his best friend.

 

“Hyung… Do you really like Shin?” TaeMin confronted MinHo.

“Of course I do. I still can’t forget about her,” MinHo confessed.

“Then, can you explain to us this?” TaeMin showed MinHo an article about him and Sulli.

“Eh… Sulli and I had a reunion dinner with the TTBY casts. I sent Sulli home because her manager was not able to fetch her. You know that Sulli and I are more to siblings than lovers, right?” MinHo explained.

 

MinHo was in a difficult situation. He should have stopped Sulli from posting that message in her me2day account. He saw Shin’s tweet and he could feel the difficulty she was facing. Fans kept on asking her about HoSoo Couple and some even compared her with Sulli. MinHo called Sulli to discuss with her about the matter and how to settle it.

_____

 

Ah!! MinHo Oppa and I are not dating!! Please stop spreading this rumor. You are hurting a lot of people!” –Sulli’s me2day account  

 

“Do you think it’ll work?” MinHo asked his SHINee brothers.

“Of course it will,” Key was positive.

“Anyway, the official statement comes from Sulli herself,” JongHyun added.

“Here here! Shin’s tweet,” Onew gathered his SHINee brothers.

 

People should stop spreading false rumours. You are not hurting yourself but you are hurting people. Goodnight world!” @SillyShin

 


Wheee~ Another update before I get really busy with my school's projects and events. What do you think of HoSoo Couple so far? Please tell me by commenting at the "Comment Box". Do not forget to subscribe too! Thank you!! 

For the previous poll, HoSoo Couple won Shin2 by 1 vote. Let see if HoSoo Couple will win again for this poll. Don't forget to vote for your preferred couple before leaving this page. 

 

Do you know that?
[2]SMine is Shin's fan club name. It means "You shine when you smile". Are you a SMine?