Obstacle Eleven (Yong JunHyung)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“OPPA~!” Shin playfully called out her favourite Oppa in Cube Entertainment.

“JunHyung Oppa~!” she waved at JunHyung who was walking towards her.

 

JunHyung smiled at Shin and wanted to give her a high-five but she purposely missed it. She passed by him and greeted B2ST’s leader, Yoon DooJoon. The other B2ST members chuckled when they saw JunHyung’s expression. His favourite little hoobae loved to play tricks on him each time they met.

 

“SooAh, aren’t you the one that called my name and waved at me earlier?” JunHyung asked.

“DooJoon Oppa, do you want to go to Cube Café with me? I’m hungry,” Shin showed her aegyo to DooJoon. She purposely ignored JunHyung.

“HyunSeung Oppa, YoSeob Oppa, KiKwang Oppa and DongWoon Oppa, let’s go and have lunch together,” JunHyung was expecting to hear his name from Shin but she skipped his name. He did not know what the younger girl was planning in her mind. It could be one of her psychology games again.

_____

 

“Are you still seeing MinHo?” DongWoon asked. Shin nodded and she mentioned that she met MinHo at the café where they used to film “We Got Married Season 6”. She also shared that both CEOs had agreed to let the HoSoo Couple to continue their special relationships but with a lot of conditions.

 

“Isn’t it hard to not get caught by the reporters?” YoSeob was worried about Shin.

“You must know that the reporters in Korea are everywhere,” DooJoon warned Shin.

“I’m sure that our Shin knows what to do. She’s smart,” KiKwang joined in the conversation.

 

“Being smart is not the only point here. She has to be careful with her surroundings and she needs to act really fast. If the reporters found out about them dating before they reveal to the public, that’s the end,” JunHyung spoke up after keeping quiet for long.

“Anyway, if you know that your relationship is not going to last long, don’t bother announcing it to the public and just break up now,” he added.

 

JunHyung left the other B2ST members and Shin at the Cube Café after he had shared his part. JunHyung had experienced what Shin was about to experience. He did not want his favourite hoobae to get hurt by the public. Shin excused herself and chased after JunHyung.

_____

 

“Oppa! JunHyung Oppa! Yong JunHyung Oppa! Oppa!” Shin yelled his name and continued to chase after him.

“Oppa!” Shin ran as fast as she could and she grabbed her favourite oppa’s left wrist.

“What is it SooAh? I thought you are going to ignore me for today?” he asked. JunHyung was a little upset with Shin earlier.

 

“I have my reasons to do that Oppa. It hurts me when I see you so down. You told the press that you are not affected by the break up but look at you. You are always writing songs about her. Me, as your hoobae and dongsaeng, I’m really worried about you. I-I-I,” Shin explained her intention.

“Get straight to point SooAh,” JunHyung cut her off.  

“Oppa, you know me well. You know that I can read minds but why are you hiding all your feelings to yourself? I hope that sharing of yours made you feel better. I’ll go off now,” Shin let go of JunHyung’s left wrist and walked away.

_____

 

Shin was at one of the dance studios in Cube Entertainment building. She was waiting for her unniedeul were having a meeting with Papa Hong, CEO of Cube Entertainment. While waiting, she decided to text MinHo.

 

Oppa… We won’t get caught that fast right? – Shin

 

Of course we won’t! Why are you asking me this? – MinHo

 

Nothing… I just want us to be extra careful. You know how the reporters and sasaeng fans are like right? – Shin

 

Something must be bothering you. What is it Silly? – MinHo

 

I don’t want our relationship to end up like JunHyung Oppa. That’s all… – Shin

 

Don’t worry Silly. I, Choi MinHo, will never leave you. That’s my promise to you. – MinHo

 

I promise that I’ll never let you leave me too. Bye MinHo Oppa! The unniedeul are here. – Shin

 

Bye Silly! I love you~ –MinHo

 

“MinHo Oppa?” Cherry asked an obvious question.

 “No… My best friend from SHINee World,” Shin shook her head and prepared for Mystical’s dance practice. 


SHINee MinHo and Mystical Shin are finally dating each other. Yeah!! I feel sad for JunHyung though. Please comment and subscribe~ Thank you!!