Obstacle Seven (Yoo JaeSuk)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

 

“Spring is around the corner which means a lot of people are going out for dates,” Yoo JaeSuk, the nation MC, made the opening speech.

“Therefore, we are having the “When Idol Meets Love” edition for this week’s episode,” Kim JongKook added.

 

The other Running Man members cheered after Kim JongKook ended the opening speech. Eventhough all of them knew who their guests were, they were still anticipating the idols.

_____

 

“Let’s introduce our first guest,” Gary and JiHyo, the Monday Couple, were in charge of introducing the idols. The PD decided that they would be the main MCs for that particular episode too because of their strong chemistry.

 

“They are three goddesses who took over the Hallyu Wave in just one week, Mystical!” Gary was excited. The Ajusshi fans became wild when one by one of the Mystical girls came out from the holding area. Minnie, the leader, came out first followed by the other two members, Cherry and Shin.

 

“They shine brightly and still in the heart of the every noona, SHINee!” JiHyo was just as excited as Gary. Again, the Ajusshi fans acted wildly which made the SHINee members shocked. MinHo hugged all the Running Man casts except for JiHyo as he made his entrance because he was familiar with them as he had been guest in Running Man for a lot of times.

 

“It’s really SHINee?” Shin whispered to Cherry. Cherry nodded. The girls were not informed that SHINee would join them in Running Man. SHINee and Mystical greeted each other too. As for MinHo and Shin, they became awkward after making an eye contact with each other. Yoo JaeSuk noticed it.

_____

 

It was time for the idols to introduce themselves and show their talents. SHINee stood in the center based on their age. SHINee’s Onew began his introduction first as he is the oldest among SHINee. With his sweet and angelic voice, he sang a confession song to JiHyo which made Gary jealous. SHINee’s JongHyun was second followed by SHINee’s Key. The atmosphere was good for both idols. When it was SHINee’s MinHo’s turn, the atmosphere became really awkward because of Yoo JaeSuk.

 

“Wait! Sorry for interrupting,” Yoo JaeSuk apologized to the Monday Couple.

“Before we proceed to TaeMin, I need to ask MinHo something,” he approached MinHo who was standing in between Key and TaeMin.

 

MinHo heart was beating very fast. He did not know what Yoo JaeSuk wanted to ask him. Cold sweats began to form on his forehead. He could already guess the questions that Yoo JaeSuk would ask when Yoo JaeSuk brought Shin over to stand next to him. He began to think that being in the same variety show with Shin was still not a good idea. He was not clear why both managements agreed to let the two appear in a same variety show when they could not even contact each other.

_____

 

 “Ah… do the both of you know each other?” Yoo JaeSuk asked.

 

Both MinHo and Shin froze when Yoo JaeSuk asked that question. They did not know how to answer Yoo JaeSuk. Everything became too awkward. MinHo and Shin could not even face each other.

 

“Yes. We appeared in a show together in M channel for eight months,” MinHo answered.

“Do you still have feelings for each other?” Yoo JaeSuk questioned.

 

Again, the two idols froze. Shin was having a mental breakdown. She wanted to escape from the set if she could. She should not have agreed to appear in Running Man if she knew that SHINee would be one of the guests too.

 

“Excuse me Yoo JaeSuk-ssi, you are taking a lot of our screen time,” Gary interrupted.

“Fine… To make it short, why don’t both of you make an eye contact for 5 seconds?” Yoo JaeSuk suggested.

“Okay,” both MinHo and Shin agreed. There was nothing else they could do. Since they are in the mouse trap, they might as well do what was told.

 

Yoo JaeSuk took a cue card from JiHyo and put it in between MinHo and Shin to cover their faces. MinHo had to bend his legs a little to match his eye level with Shin. The other members of SHINee and Mystical were worried about MinHo and Shin. Only they knew the secret between the two idols. It was the secret of them still having feeling for each other and the secret of them still contacting each other behind their bosses back.

_____

 

“One… Two… Three…” Yoo JaeSuk slowly removed the cue card from MinHo and Shin’s sight.

 

It was not even a second and both MinHo and Shin looked away. They were blushing. Therefore, Yoo JaeSuk made a conclusion that MinHo and Shin still had feelings for each other. However, he told the viewers not to misunderstand anything as he was doing that for entertainment purposes. Finally, it was SHINee’s TaeMin’s turn to wrap up the final introduction from SHINee.

_____

 

It was Mystical’s turn to do their individual introduction. As usual, the leader of the group would start the introduction first. Mystical’s Minnie showed her talent by playing her violin. The Ajusshi fans were amazed by her skill. Second, it was Mystical’s Cherry. The cute icon of the group did “Gwiyomi Player” which made all the male casts wanted to protect her. Mystical’s Shin was the last person to do the introduction. She rapped to her self-composed songs and to her surprise; MinHo gave her a back hug. It was all Yoo JaeSuk’s idea. The youngest girl for that day could not stop blushing. The other casts began to .

"What am I doing here?" Shin sighed. 

_____

 

“Our next segment is “Who’s My Soul Mate?” The girls have to choose an item out of five items on the tray. The male casts will then confirm that the item you choose it theirs. Easy?” Gary briefed the casts.

“Yes!” the Mystical girls agreed.

 

The girls were brought to a small room for them to choose the items. Minnie chose a cap, Cherry chose a sunglasses and Shin chose a bracelet.                                                                                                      

 

Want to know who is their soul mate? Stay tune to the next chapter. Adios!


Who will be Shin's soul mate?? Please do comment and subscribe~ Thank you!!