Obstacle Six (SHINee)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

 

It was really an unpleasant day for him. He was scolded by the choreographer a lot because he made a lot of mistakes. His concentration level had drop tremendously lately due to his hectic schedules. He had not had a proper sleep for the past three weeks too. After the choreographer scolded MinHo, he gave SHINee a five minutes water break.

 

“MinHo-ah, we know you are tired. We are tired too,” Key approached MinHo who was sitting at a corner of the dance studio.

“Hmmm…” MinHo did not say anything. He nodded and showed Key his weak smile.

“There’s another three more minutes, I’ll leave you alone,” Key stood up and joined the other four SHINee members.

 

After Key left, MinHo took out his cell phone to check for any messages or emails. He scrolled down until he saw the name that he had been looking for. He smiled when he read the message.

 

Training may be hard but never give up! Oppa, fighting!! –SSA

_____

 

“Let’s start practicing again!” MinHo stood up as he felt motivated by the message he received from his ex-virtual wife.

 

The other four SHINee members took turn to look at each other before looking at motivated MinHo. They were suspecting that there was something fishy going on. Usually, MinHo would do his reflections and blame himself for the whole day. However, that day, he was really energetic and enthusiastic. The choreographer was impressed by him too because he showed a lot of improvement.

 

“Well done MinHo! Make sure that you keep this spirit forever,” the choreographer complimented MinHo.

“Thank you seonsaengnim,” MinHo thanked the choreographer who was packing up his belongings.

“All right, I’ll see the five of you again on Thursday,” the choreographer bid his farewell before making his way out.

 

“Okay MinHo, be honest to us,” Key blocked the door to prevent MinHo from running away.

“What are you talking about?” MinHo could not understand Key.

“You are keeping a secret from us, aren’t you?” JongHyun joined in.

“No…” MinHo denied.

“Now move. I need to go to the gents urgently,” MinHo pushed JongHyun and Key away from the door so that he could exit and rushed to the toilet.

_____

 

MinHo entered the dance studio within a few minutes. He panicked when he found out that he forgot to bring his cell phone along with him. He let out a sigh of relief when he found that his cell phone was still in his coat and the other four members were doing their own things. All of them were waiting for SHINee’s manager to fetch them.

 

Thank you for your motivational message. I really owe you.

 

You’re welcome~ Hahaha! You owe me a dinner treat then. This is the second time. –SSA

 

No problem! When both our CEOs allow us to meet each other, I’ll treat you to a delicious dinner.

 

You promise? –SSA

 

Anything for you, I promise.

 

“Anything for you, I promise,” he heard someone reading out his message for him.

“YA!” he was startled when he saw TaeMin beside him.

“I knew it! Onew Hyung, JongHyun Hyung, Key Hyung! Come here!!” the maknae called out his other three hyungdeul who was resting in the middle of the dance studio.

 

MinHo mentally cursed the maknae for being nosy.

_____

 

“What?” Key was annoyed because his short nap was disturbed by the noisy maknae.

“I won the bet. Pay me 5,000 won,” TaeMin stretched out his bare palm to Key.

“Are you serious?” Key still could not believe TaeMin.

“MinHo, tell me that person isn’t Shin,” he could not believe the fact that he lost the bet.

“It’s her…” MinHo confessed.

“Haiz…” Key sighed.

“I’ll give you 5,000 won later,” he told TaeMin.

 

The diva and the maknae made a bet on whether MinHo still contacted Shin or not. TaeMin voted for yes while Key voted for no.  

_____

 

“So, are you dating her?” JongHyun asked.

“I would if I can,” MinHo answered.

“Did you get the permission to keep in touch with her?” Onew questioned.

“No,” MinHo shook his head.

“Well, then be careful not to get caught. We will try to cover anything up for you if something happen,” JongHyun pat MinHo’s shoulder.

“Thank you for your understanding Onew Hyung and JongHyun Hyung,” MinHo thanked the eldest members.

 

Key and TaeMin were having their own debate. Key thought it was unfair for TaeMin to win the bet because he was sure that Shin, TaeMin’s best friend, might have share with TaeMin about her relationship with MinHo. However, TaeMin denied because Shin had been so secretive to him lately.

 

“Stop it you two,” JongHyun stopped the diva and the maknae.

“The manager will be here soon,” Onew added.


Oh no! Both groups caught MinHo and Shin still contacting each other. Who will be their next obstacle then? Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!!