Obstacle Eight (The Feelings)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

 

“What item did you choose?” Gary interviewed Shin.

“This,” Shin raised up both her hands that she had been hiding behind her back.

“Oh, she got a bracelet,” Gary saw a bracelet on her right wrist.

“Shin-ssi, why did you choose the bracelet?” JiHyo interviewed Shin.

“I like the design of it. It’s totally my style,” Shin explained.  

“Is that all? Do you know who the owner of this bracelet is?” he asked Shin. Shin did not give an answer and let out her killer smile. She captured the heart of the Running Man casts and SHINee members with that smile.

 

Shin’s POV:

How can I not know the owner of the bracelet? That Oppa is seriously making our secret relationship obvious.

 

MinHo’s POV:

There she goes again smiling at Gary Hyung with her killer smile.

 

Since Gary could not get a proper answer from Shin, he told Shin to stand in the middle and wait for the owner. Shin was calm as she knew the owner of the bracelet really well. She knew quite a number of people who owned that bracelet but the one that wore it each day was him.

 

“Shin-ssi, you can turn now,” JiHyo informed Shin who was waiting for instructions. Shin slowly turned around and when she saw him standing in front of her, she stayed calm and maintained a straight face for a long time.

_____

 

Shin’s POV:

It’s him! It’s him! It’s him! Shin, please control yourself from being too excited. Think about Papa Hong, the viewers and the fans.  

 

“You don’t look happy,” he was upset when he saw Shin’s expression.

“MinHo-ssi, why did you leave such an obvious clue?” Shin asked.

“You can’t bear to see me with someone else is it?” she added.

 

MinHo’s POV:

Why is she showing me a straight face? Isn’t she happy to see me? Why is she asking me such questions? Of course I can’t bear to see her with other members or casts.

 

The Running Man casts, SHINee members and Mystical members were shocked when they heard Shin’s questions. They wondered how the shy girl became so confident in asking MinHo those questions because she was blushing throughout the introduction time. Indeed, the maknae of Mystical was witty. She knew how to survive in variety shows.

 

“You could choose other items you know,” MinHo came closer to Shin and ruffled her hair.

“Fine… If I’ve the chance to change my partner later, I’ll choose TaeMin-ssi over you,” Shin said coolly. MinHo was speechless when he heard Shin’s cold statement. Of course, Shin was joking. If she wanted to choose someone else, she would have done it earlier.

 

MinHo’s POV:

She’s trying hard to convince people that between us, there’s nothing special.  

 

Shin’s POV:

Oppa, hang in there. One day, we can treat each other like real couple once we got the chance to go on a public relationship like other couples.  

_____

 

Minnie’s soul mate was TaeMin as the cap belonged to TaeMin and Cherry’s soul mate was Key, the owner of the sunglasses. Onew and JongHyun had to pair up with each other because none of the girls chose their items. The two oldest members of SHINee were happy that they were paired up with each other because they would feel uncomfortable and awkward being with one of the girls.

 

“The girls had already found their soul mates. It’s time to search for the couple’s protector,” it was the PD turn to read the next mission as the Monday Couple would be participating. The other Running Man members were nowhere to be seen as they had to go over to a meeting room for their missions.

 

“The protectors will be at different locations. Please pick a piece of paper to know your protector’s location. That handcuff you received, please wear it now. Your protector has to protect this paper handcuff to prevent it from breaking. It’s your responsibility to keep the paper handcuff from breaking too. Remember, once it breaks, you’re out,” the PD briefed the five couples.

_____

 

MinHo and Shin roamed around the empty school while holding hands. They were not as awkward as Key and Cherry Couple and TaeMin and Minnie Couple because they used to hold each other hands. Being in their school uniforms, the two idols became the popular high school couple.

 

“Who do you think our protector is?” Shin asked MinHo as they strolled to the Science Lab for their mission.

“It doesn’t matter if we don’t have our protector. As long as you are with me, I’ll protect you forever,” MinHo told Shin.

“Hahaha! MinHo-ssi, I didn’t know that you can be this cheesy,” Shin chuckled.

 

Shin’s POV:

MinHo Oppa, I miss you…

 

MinHo’s POV:

Whatever I said to you is true. I’ll protect you forever my silly girl. 


Who will be the HoSoo Couple's protector? Please comment and subscribe~ Thank you!!