Obstacle Three (Peniel)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“SooAh, SooAh, SooAh, SooAh, SooAh,” Peniel was trying to grab Shin’s attention as soon as they alighted from BtoB’s van.

“What?” Shin asked pathetic Peniel. Both of them were waiting for their managers to take their stuffs before entering the company’s building together.

 

“SooAh, SooAh, SooAh, SooAh, SooAh,” he continued to call out her name.

“What do you want DongGeun?” she looked at him straight into the eye.

“Ya Shin… Don’t look at me that way,” he avoided her gaze because she was too scary.

“Hahaha, let’s go!” she chuckled and put her left arm around Peniel’s shoulder as they entered the company’s building with their managers.

 

The both of them were known as twins in Cube Entertainment. They share the same surname, they born in the same year, they hold the same position in their individual groups and both speak English which made it easier for them to communicate with each other because Peniel was not fluent in Korean yet. That was how Shin2 came about.

 

The two was not aware that a paparazzo [1] was taking pictures of them from far while they were joking around with each other. Both Shin and Peniel would be in a great trouble if the paparazzo decides to write an article about them. It would be a total chaos and Shin2 would have trouble promoting their new song.

_____

 

“Are they crazy?!” he was shock when he saw an article regarding his two 93-er friends.

“What’s the matter?” one of his group members approached him.

“Oh MinHo hyung… It’s nothing…” TaeMin switched off his iPad and hid it behind his back.

 

TaeMin did not want MinHo to know about the article too soon. MinHo was already hurt by Lee seonsaengnim words and TaeMin could not afford to see his hyung hurt any further. TaeMin quietly went out of the dance studio to call Shin. He needed to know the truth from his best friend.

_____

 

Shin was hanging out with her unniedeul at Cube Café when TaeMin called. She excused herself and went to the toilet to answer the call.

 

“What’s up?” she asked.

“What the heck… How can you sound so relax when news about you and Peniel are all over the net?” TaeMin was whispering.

“Isn’t that great news? It means that we have made a successful comeback!” Shin was excited.

“It’s a different story!” TaeMin sounded angry.

“Woah! Calm down… Why don’t you tell me the full story before I said something wrong again,” Shin got scared whenever her senior was serious.

 

“Shin2 are dating,” TaeMin read the heading of the article.

“Hahaha! You believe that article?” Shin burst into laughter when she heard TaeMin.

“You know that Peniel and I are the twins of Cube Entertainment. Hello, don’t you recall that we were involved in the same scandal when we first debut as Shin2?” Shin added.

“True…” TaeMin recalled those hard times Shin and Peniel had due to the scandal.

“If there’s nothing else, I’m going off. Tell MinHo Oppa that I miss him,” Shin hung up her call and went back to Cube Café to join her unniedeul.

_____

 

“What happened?” Mini asked Shin.

“Unnie, can I use your iPad for awhile… Please,” Shin asked Mini for permission.

“Here…” Mini passed her iPad to the maknae.

 

Shin searched for the article about her and Peniel that TaeMin told her earlier. She read the article and she laughed out loud. That article made her day because it was the stupidest joke of the year. Mini and Cherry looked at each other and shook their head. Soo-crack had possessed their maknae again. Soo-crack was a nickname given to Shin by her unniedeul because she cracked up easily.

 

“Shin… Are you okay?” Mini looked at the maknae who had teary eyes.

“Yes, I’m okay,” Shin wiped the tears off her eyes. She then showed the news article that she was reading to her unniedeul. Shin log in to her Twitter account to tweet about the hilarious scandal with Peniel.

_____

 

“Shin and Peniel are dating?!” he was disappointed.

“No…” TaeMin shook his head.

“Then, what does this mean?” MinHo showed his cell phone screen to TaeMin.

“The reporter must be drunk yesterday. Cube Entertainment will probably release a statement about the scandal. Don’t worry hyung,” TaeMin did not know how to explain the situation to MinHo. He could not say that he contacted Shin earlier and he could not find other alternatives to proof to MinHo that Shin and Peniel were not dating.

 

“Hyungdeul, MinHo hyung is upset,” TaeMin informed the other SHINee members.

“Again?” JongHyun sighed.

“Why is that divorced man so sensitive lately? What’s the matter now?” Key looked at TaeMin.

“He saw that article I showed you this morning. I called Shin earlier and she denied dating Peniel. She even said that the both of them were involved in the same scandal before. I couldn’t just say that I contacted Shin to MinHo hyung. I’m afraid he would be jealous,” TaeMin explained the whole situation to Key.

 

Onew asked his SHINee brothers to lower down their volume as he walked over to sensitive MinHo. He may be a clumsy leader on screen but off screen, he was a caring leader who loved his brothers. MinHo was still reading the article of Shin and Peniel. No matter how much he hated the heading of the news, he loved the fact that the reporter chose to put on Shin’s “We Got Married Season 6” picture as the main picture for the article.

 

“MinHo-ah, it’s not right for you to act like this,” Onew sat beside MinHo.

“Do you remember the Shin2 was involved in the same scandal before she became your virtual wife?” Onew asked.

“She was?” MinHo was unsure. He began to be interested in Shin when he filmed “We Got Married Season 6” with her.

“Here…” Onew passed MinHo his cell phone. MinHo smiled when he read the content in Onew’s cell phone.

 

“To the reporter who wrote the article about Shin2 dating, I’m really disappointed in you… Haven’t you heard of the unrelated twins in Cube Entertainment?” @SillyShin

 

“Those unrelated twins are me and Peniel. If we really dated, do you think our management wants us to debut as a hip hop duo? We don’t debut to create scandals but to achieve our dreams.” @SillyShin

 

“Please… Before you continue writing about idol’s private life, stalk them properly. Ah… Maybe you are still a rookie… That explains why. I understand. Every rookie makes mistake. Have a nice day everyone!” @SillyShin 

 

“That’s my cool Shin!” MinHo was proud of Shin when he read her tweets.

 

“Of all girls, why @SillyShin?! NOOOO!!!!” @PenielShin

 

“Gosh… Excuse me @PenielShin, I don’t want to be with you either!” @SillyShin

 

MinHo and Onew chuckled when they read Peniel’s tweet and Shin’s reply. MinHo was bright again after he read the tweets from Shin and Peniel. He did not need an official statement from Cube Entertainment because Shin and Peniel had proven that there was nothing special between them.


Yeah! Another update~ Shin SooAh is scary, isn't she? Don't you think that Shin2 are cute together? It seems like MinHo has a rival here~ Hahaha! Please comment and subscribe. Thank you~!

 

Do you know that?
[1] Paparazzo is a singular and Paparazzi is plural