Obstacle Sixteen (Idols Ranking Part 2)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“My ideal type is…” Shin was still walking behind the three chosen men, CNBlue MinHyuk, SHINee MinHo and BtoB MinHyuk.

 

It was hard to choose between the three. If she chooses MinHo, the scandal that she wanted to stop will go on. If she chooses BtoB MinHyuk, she has to choose again because he came from the same company. If she chooses CNBlue MinHyuk, others would say that it is not fair as he helped her earlier. Shin continued to think.

 

“Shin, we do not have time to waste,” HeeChul commented. 

 

She slowly pushed MinHo slightly to the front. Everyone started cheering and MinHo was happy. However, she also pushed BtoB MinHyuk forward and then stood beside CNBlue MinHyuk. MinHo looked disappointed. He thought that his ex-virtual wife would pick him.

 

Shin’s POV:

MinHo Oppa… I’m sorry.

_____

 

“Wow… It seems like the girls in Mystical are a huge fan of CNBlue,” Boom commented.

“Ah yes, Unniedeul and I look up to CNBlue sunbaenim ever since their debut. It seems like our concept is the same too, except that we don’t play rock genre,” Shin explained.

“Why do you choose CNBlue MinHyuk as your ideal type?” HeeChul was curious.

 

He was expecting Shin to choose MinHo as he knew that the both of them were in a relationship. He knew what was happening between the two. His company could not hide anything from him. 

 

“MinHyuk sunbae is kind, cute and he even helped me when I was about to fall,” Shin said.

“If he did not help you earlier, will he still be your ideal type?” HeeChul wanted to test Shin.

 

He knew that between Shin and MinHo, nothing was over. Shin slowly nodded. It was a disappointing answer for HeeChul but in order to protect Shin and MinHo, he did not ask anything further.

_____

 

“So MinHyuk… How do you feel to be chosen by Shin?” Boom asked.

“I feel great. Shin is the first person to choose me as her ideal type. I’m so glad that I beat the other male guests here,” MinHyuk was really happy. 

“Thank you MinHyuk and the others, you may go back to your seat while Shin has to stay with us on the stage,” HeeChul thanked him.

 

CNBlue MinHyuk, BtoB MinHyuk and MinHo went back to their seats. MinHo silently congratulated his friend as they walked back to their seats.

 

“Are you going to make me do something funny again?” Shin felt insecure.

“No silly! You are our Princess for Idols Ranking today!” HeeChul announced.

“REALLY?” Shin was in disbelief.

“Yes silly!” HeeChul confirmed.

“You received the highest votes for,” Boom paused.

“Anyone wants to guess?” he added.  
_____

 

Each group discussed among one and another about the possible title. There were a lot of things related to Shin ever since she made her debut with Mystical.

 

“Shin is the Princess for the Smartest Female Idol?” the leader of AOA represented her group and gave her answer.

 

HeeChul and Boom shook their heads.

 

“A female idol with a lot of connection?” the boyish member of f(x) made her guess.

“Shouldn’t that title go to you?” HeeChul asked.

“Who knows?” she replied coolly.

 

AOA and f(x) continued to discuss another possible title while BtoB and CNBlue got their first guesses wrong. Mystical and SHINee had not make any guesses yet.

_____

 

Since the other four groups could not think of other answers, it was Mystical and SHINee’s turn to give their answers.

 

“Does it have something to do with Shin and MinHo sunbae who appeared on the same program together?” Minnie questioned.

“Ah! The show where they became married couple?” Key added.

“Is it the show where Victoria Noona, YongHwa Hyung and I were in before?” TaeMin joined in.

“That means… The title for today’s Idols Ranking is Interesting Wife?” Cherry guessed.

 

HeeChul and Boom looked at each other. Then they looked at the idols and shook their heads. However, Mystical and SHINee got one part of the title correct.

_____

 

“Let’s not waste any more time,” HeeChul said.

“The title for today’s Idols Ranking is ‘Nation’s Young Wife’,” Boom revealed.

“Wow… Nation’s Young Wife,” Shin was unsure if the title fits her.

 

“However, in order to prove that you are really a Nation’s Young Wife, you’ll have to complete three different tasks with your We Got Married partner later,” Boom explained to her.

 

Shin was clueless because she was not brief about this part. She would not have agreed to appear on the show if she knew that this was going to happen. It seemed like it was impossible for her to avoid MinHo.

 

Shin’s POV:

Shin SooAh… You just have to act normal. People would not suspect that you are the girl with MinHo that night.

 


Hello lovelies! It has been a long time, hasn't it? Due to my busy schedules, it was hard for me to update new stories. I'm really sorry. Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy the new chapter. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!