Obstacle Twelve (Reporter)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“Why are you dressing up like this?” Cherry looked at the maknae strangely.

“Don’t I look normal?” Shin asked.

“You look tremendously hilarious,” Cherry laughed out loud.

“Why? I think I look so normal,” Shin looked at the mirror and adjusted her oversized hoodie.

“You are wearing an oversize hoodie, baggy pants and a pair of sneakers. You call this normal?” Cherry could not understand the maknae’s fashion sense.

“Shin SooAh, you’re an idol not a commoner,” Cherry reminded Shin.

 

Shin sighed and she changed her baggy pants to a pair of skinny jeans. However, she did not change her oversize hoodie because she needed it to cover her precious face. Shin finally went out after Cherry approved on her pants.

 

“Where’s she going?” Minnie asked Cherry.

“If she dress that way, it means that she’s meeting MinHo,” Cherry informed Minnie.

“Poor girl… She’s having a hard time to keep her relationship a secret from the public,” Minnie sighed.

_____

 

Shin was already waiting for MinHo at the café where they normally hangout during “We Got Married Season 6” filming. That was the only place where both MinHo and Shin felt comfortable to meet because they are a good friend with the owner of the café. The owner would keep an eye on the surrounding of the café so that the young idol couple could enjoy their date.

 

“What time is it?” Shin showed MinHo the time on her cell phone.

“I’m sorry Silly. My interview was delayed and I was caught in a traffic jam. It isn’t a good day for me,” MinHo explained to Shin about his situation.

“You know how stuffy it is to be hiding under this hoodie for two hours,” Shin sighed.

“What… 2 hours?” MinHo could not believe what he heard.

“Why didn’t you call me? Why didn’t you message me?” he began to ask Shin a lot of questions.

 

Shin chuckled when she saw that her boyfriend began to panic. She enjoyed playing tricks on him.

 

“Oppa, did you check any messages in your phone on your way here?” she asked MinHo.

“No,” MinHo quickly took out his cell phone and checked his messages.  

_____

 

“Shin SooAh… You were here 2 minutes before I reached,” MinHo glared at Shin with his big eyes.

“Hehehe, I was trying to joke around with you,” Shin fakes her laughter as she was feeling uncomfortable due to MinHo’s glaring eyes.

 

“My silly girl is such a cutie,” MinHo chuckled and ruffled her hair which caused her hoodie to fall off.

“Ish… MinHo Oppa!” Shin quickly put on her hoodie back. Luckily no one heard them as they were far at a quiet corner.

 

The two young idols left the café after their managers called them. They had a time limit of an hour to meet each other during their free time. That was one of the conditions given by both CEOs. Both MinHo and Shin went to different directions to avoid getting caught by the reporters.

_____

 

“Your schedule for this week is cancelled,” Rachel informed Shin.

“Why?” Shin was shocked when she heard the information from Rachel.

“You shouldn’t ask me why. You should have known it by now,” Rachel was really serious. Shin had never seen her manager like that before.

_____

 

“We warned you, didn’t we?” TaeMin made MinHo confused.

“What did I do?” MinHo was lost.

“You should see this,” JongHyun passed his cell phone to MinHo.
_____

 



SHINee’s Choi MinHo is Dating!

Yesterday, our reporter spotted Choi MinHo of SHINee with a mysterious girl at a café where he usually filmed “We Got Married Season 6”. According to some witnesses, the mystery girl is actually Shin SooAh, MinHo’s ex-virtual wife. However, it was not confirmed as the girl was covering her face with her hoodie. We are waiting for an official statement from both entertainment companies right now.

 

Anyway, who do you think Choi MinHo is dating?


@merryme: I ship HoSoo Couple!

@coolmaknae: MinHo, how dare you betray SooAh?

@minsulftw: That girl is probably Sulli.

@anyonenotyou: I will not have any objection if MinHo dates Shin.

@sillymonster: MinHo and SooAh, fighting!

@trollmaster: That girl is me. There’s no way that girl is Shin SooAh or whatever her name is. Who is she anyway?  



_____

 

You saw the news? – MinHo

Yes… – Shin

Let’s pretend that we are not dating and act cool towards each other whenever we appear on a show together. – MinHo

Don’t worry Oppa. Being cool is my strength. Let’s hope that we won’t be forced to break up. – Shin

We won’t. Trust me. – MinHo

_____

 

“Shin SooAh is currently not dating anyone. Please stop spreading rumours about her.” @MysticalOfficial

_____

 

From: SM Entertainment

 

Dear fans,

Choi MinHo had confirmed with us that he is not dating Shin SooAh from Mystical. MinHo did not meet with Shin after “We Got Married Season 6”. They met again for the first time during “Running Man”. Please stop spreading rumours about MinHo and Shin. Thank you.


Oh no! MinHo and Shin are caught by a reporter. How long will they be able to keep their secret relationship? Please comment and subsscribe. Thank you!