Obstacle Five (Mystical)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

 

She was giggling by herself in the dressing room while looking at the screen of her cell phone. Her unniedeul found that the maknae had been acting weirdly for the past few days. It was really rare to see Shin holding her cell phone in her hand all the time because she was not a fan of cell phone. When her unniedeul got closer to her, she would quickly switch off and hid her cell phone. Minnie and Cherry suspected that the maknae was keeping a huge secret from them.

 

“Kekekeke!” Shin giggled.

“She’s starting again,” Cherry whispered to Minnie.

“It can’t be Soo-crack right?” Minnie was worried.

“I don’t think so…” Cherry shook her head.

 

“Shin, what are you doing?” Minnie and Cherry approached their maknae.

“Nothing…” Shin quickly switched off her cell phone.

“Eh, you are hiding something from us, aren’t you?” Minnie questioned Shin.

“I have no comment,” Shin smiled at her unniedeul and exited the dressing room to go to the ladies.

 

Shin did not mean to keep any secrets from her unniedeul but in her current situation, she was forced too. Shin had the intention to share her big secret with Minnie and Cherry but she thought that it was too early for them to know. There was no one she could trust except for someone because the both of them were in the same boat. 

_____

 

“What should we do with the maknae?” Minnie sighed when she saw Shin with her cell phone.

 

Minnie and Cherry continued to see Shin messaging someone and giggled by on her own. They were really curious about the mystery messenger of Shin. Cherry looked at Minnie and she let out an evil grin. She whispered to Minnie about her secret plan.

 

“Do you think it’ll work?” Minnie was worried.

“Unnie, you just have to trust me. After all, I’m the sweet devil of Mystical,” Cherry let out her sweet smile.

_____

 

“Shin SooAh, you’re next,” Mystical’s manager, Rachel, informed the maknae who was still busy with her cell phone.

“Okay Unnie,” Shin showed a thumb up as a sign that she got the message from Rachel.

 

Shin stood up and kept her cell phone inside her favourite blue backpack before entering the fitting room with Rachel for her costume measurement. She wanted to bring in her cell phone along with her in the fitting room but Rachel disallowed it because the stylist did not want any disruption during the measurement.

 

Minnie and Cherry who had observed their maknae from afar sneakily took Shin’s cell phone from her backpack. When Cherry was about to key in Shin’s password, she saw a message from Shin’s mystery messenger.

 

“We are right, aren’t we?” Cherry showed the screen to the leader. Minnie nodded.

_____

 

“YA!” she snatched her cell phone away from Cherry.

“Why did you take my cell phone without my permission?” she sounded really disappointed.

“I-I-I just picked it up because it fell on the floor,” Cherry stuttered.

“Aish!” Shin was really upset with her unniedeul that she walked out of the dressing room without saying a word.

 

She knew that Cherry was giving her an invalid excuse as she remembered clearly that she zipped her backpack before she entered the fitting room. However, she found her backpack ped after she was done with the measurement. Shin hated it when people touch her things without getting her permission. Since young, she was taught that it was rude to touch other people’s belongings without the owner’s acknowledgement.

_____

 

“Minnie Seo MinAh, Cherry Lee ChaeRin and where is Little Shin SooAh?” Rachel did a head count for her beloved girls and she found the maknae missing.

“She went to the toilet and had not returned since just now,” Cherry lied. The truth, she did not know where the maknae was.

“We’ll go to the toilet and get her,” Minnie offered before Rachel started to question them about the missing maknae.

 

Minnie dragged Cherry along to the ladies to see if the maknae was really there. The maknae would probably be giggling on her own in the dressing room then if both Minnie and Cherry did not mess up with her. They knew that once the maknae was upset, she would stay silent until the next day.

 

“Does this building have a rooftop?” Cherry asked Minnie.

“I guess…” Minnie and Cherry walked to the staircase and climbed up the stairs till the last storey which was the rooftop.

 

Both Minnie and Cherry knew their maknae so well. The place where Shin would calm herself down was at the rooftop.

_____

 

“Hmmm… I understand. I’ll tell them the truth,” Minnie and Cherry overheard Shin talking to someone over the phone.

“Sorry to disturb you. Love you,” Shin ended her phone call.

 

She was about to exit from the rooftop when she saw her unniedeul blocking the door. Both Minnie and Cherry apologized to Shin for looking at her message and they promised not to do it again. They also voiced out that the maknae should tell them the truth in order to avoid any misunderstandings in the future.

 

“Wait… Before you continue any further, please note that MinHo Oppa and I are not dating each other. We only send text messages to each other like how we used to,” Shin clarified.

“You don’t have to explain my dear. We know~” Minnie winked at Shin.

“Didn’t I mention that’s not the case,” Shin sighed.

“It’s okay little maknae. We approve your relationship with MinHo Oppa,” Cherry teased the maknae.

“Seo MinAh and Lee ChaeRin, I’ve already told you that MinHo Oppa and I are just friends,” Shin was serious.

“Special friend you mean?” both Minnie and Cherry continued to tease the blushing Shin. 

 


Project week is almost over! Since I have time, I decided to update a chapter. Hehehe! Oh oh oh!! MinSul Couple won the previous poll by 3 extra votes. However, I'm still glad that there are still people who support HoSoo Couple. Thank you so much!!! Anyway, do comment and subscribe yeah?