Obstacle Ten (The Hunters)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“Since JaeSuk Oppa is out and the Monday Couple are couple, it seems like one of the betrayal brothers is the protector of Onew Oppa and JongHyun Oppa. The person can be SukJin Oppa, HaHa Oppa or KwangSoo Oppa,” Shin was trying to guess the hunters’ protector.

“Shouldn’t we check on the other groups first before making a move to kill all of them?” MinHo asked.

“It’s best that we stay away from Onew and JongHyun couple for the time being since they are our suspects. Now we must get rid of the other two couples,” Kim JongKook, the Sparta and the tiger of Running Man, was so eager to get rid of all the casts.

_____

 

“Lee KwangSoo, out!” the PD announced.

 

Kim JongKook, MinHo and Shin were shocked when they heard the announcement. Their number one suspect was not the protector of the hunters’ couple. The strong group quickly changed their suspect and decided to get rid of the hunters’ couple as soon as possible.

 

“Shin!” someone called out Shin’s name.

“Oppa, did someone call me?” Shin asked MinHo.

“I think I heard someone calling my name too,” MinHo informed Shin.

“MinHo, Shin, stand by!” Kim JongKook told the HoSoo Couple.

 

Kim JongKook must have heard other couples calling MinHo and Shin’s name. As usual, Kim JongKook was really fast in sensing the surrounding situation. Kim JongKook and HoSoo Couple spotted Key and Cherry couple. They were the ones that kept on calling the MinHo and Shin’s name.

 

“Don’t tell me that your protector is Lee KwangSoo Oppa,” Shin said as soon as she saw Cherry.

“Hmmm…” Cherry nodded.

“Who’s your protector?” Key asked.

“SHINee’s Key and Mystical’s Cherry, out!” the PD announced.

“Kim JongKook?” both Key and Cherry said in unison. Kim JongKook smiled at both idols and waved to them the paper handcuff that he tore.

 

“HoSoo Couple, win for the idols!” Key and Cherry showed their support to HoSoo Couple before they went to the prison cell where Yoo JaeSuk, Lee KwangSoo, TaeMin and Minnie were in.

 

“Two down, two more to go. HoSoo Couple, we can do this!” Kim JongKook was really motivated. He knew he could win the game and share the victory with MinHo and Shin.

_____

 

Kim JongKook and HoSoo Couple next target was the Monday Couple. There would not be any way for other groups to win if JiHyo is still around in the game since she is the ace of Running Man.

 

“When we see Gary and JiHyo, let’s just break their handcuff and run away. SukJin Hyung or HaHa could not do anything much,” Kim JongKook told the HoSoo Couple about his plan. The HoSoo Couple did not say anything and just agreed on Kim JongKook’s plan because he knew the Running Man members more than them.

_____

 

“MinHo, Shin,” Song JiHyo was surprised to see the HoSoo Couple without a protector because she knew that Kim JongKook is their protector.

“Where is your protector?” Kang Gary asked the HoSoo Couple. The HoSoo Couple looked at each other and did not answer to Kang Gary. They were signaling Kim JongKook to break off the Monday Couple’s paper handcuff at once.

 

“Annyeong!” Kim JongKook appeared behind Monday Couple. He had already ripped off their protector’s nametag silently.

“Kang Gary, Song JiHyo, Ji SukJin, out!” the PD announced.

“Ya Kim JongKook, you better watch out for the next game!” Song JiHyo was dissatisfied with Kim JongKook. She thought it was not fair that Kim JongKook was paired up with MinHo and Shin because all three are really strong. Kim JongKook is sharp, MinHo is strong and Shin is smart.

_____

 

“It’s a battle between HaHa, Onew, JongHyun and us,” Kim JongKook said.

“We will win,” MinHo was really competitive, as usual.

 

Kim JongKook and HoSoo Couple heard noises coming from the school’s hall. They quickly went to the second level and peeked on HaHa, Onew and JongHyun. The three boys were having a lot of fun.

 

“Isn’t it obvious that they are the hunters?” Kim JongKook asked MinHo and Shin.

“Too obvious,” MinHo looked at Shin.

“Should I attack them alone or should we go together?” Kim JongKook questioned.

“I want to go with you but I can’t because I have Shin. She doesn’t feel comfortable fighting with the other guys,” MinHo explained.

 

Kim JongKook listened to MinHo and he decided to fight off the suspected hunters group alone. It would be an easy task for him as the other three guys are not as strong as him. The HoSoo Couple were brought to a meeting room as soon as Kim JongKook went off. The young idols were actually the secret hunters.

_____

 

After the PD announced that HaHa, Onew and JongHyun were out, the HoSoo Couple began their mission to kill Kim JongKook. The time that they had been waiting for had finally come. MinHo and Shin were amazed by themselves as both of them could control their eagerness to rip off Kim JongKook’s nametag during the mass killing of other groups. They were glad that the Sparta did not suspect them as the hunters.

 

“It’s time to kill him,” MinHo and Shin said in unison and took off their paper handcuff.

_____

 

Kim JongKook was still in the school’s hall. He was searching for the HoSoo Couple who went missing suddenly. He wanted to share his victory with them but he did not know that there was a surprise for him.

 

“Kim JongKook Ajusshi~” Shin showed her aegyo to Kim JongKook. She normally did not do aegyo to anyone but in order to win, she sacrificed her cool image onscreen.

“Ya MinHo, what are you doing?” Kim JongKook was taken aback when MinHo suddenly hugged him and carried him.

“Sorry JongKook Ajusshi. We’re the actual hunters,” Shin ripped off Kim JongKook’s nametag quickly before the Sparta could escape.

_____

 

“Congratulation SHINee’s MinHo and Mystical’s Shin for winning the final race,” Kang Gary and Song JiHyo congratulated the two young idols. As a reward, the HoSoo Couple was presented a customized silver couple necklace with Running Man’s logo on it.

 

“Any final word before we end?” Kang Gary asked.

“Without JongKook Hyung’s help, Shin and I would not win this race. We were really nervous when we found out that JongKook Hyung was our protector. Luckily we managed to hide our secret identity and win the race. Thank you JongKook Hyung,” MinHo and Shin bowed at Kim JongKook.

“Do you have to say anything JongKook Oppa?” Song JiHyo asked.

“I have to say that they look good together,” Kim JongKook made the final comment. 


Yeah!! MinHo and Shin won the race. Did you see that coming? Hehehe!! Anyway, please do comment and subscribe! Thank you~