Surprise Attack!

By Yours Truly

“That's not how you do it!” Rainie scolded, whacking Kyuhyun's hand with the back of a pair of chopsticks.

Kyuhyun let out a small groan and furrowed his brows, “that's what you said to do!” He argued.

“No, not like that! Like this!” Rainie explained, repeating the process. She wasn't going to allow Kyuhyun to ruin this meal, she was going to use this meal to prove to him that she's a great cook, no matter what type of food it was.

“Well, now that you've done it, I don't have to do it anymore,” he said coolly, turning to the other materials on the counter.

“I don't feel like letting you do anything anymore, you at this,” Rainie uttered under her breath. This raised a fire within him.

“I do at cooking but let's see you playing video games!” Kyuhyun countered ineffectively, she wasn't the least bit offended.

“Just give me something to do, I'll do it well,” he surrendered.

Like this, in the same exact repetitive process, the duo created a feast together. They argued and complained to each other, they made fun of each other and insulted each other. The boys who were already present watched them in amusement, the boys who were slowly approaching could feel the fury steps away from the door.

They all had a good time.

Just like this, time passed minute by minute and hour by hour. No one realized that it had taken them a little over three hours to prepare the meal. As they finished, everyone starved to the core, several members set the table and got ready to feast but Rainie stopped them.

“Not yet!” she said, hiding the dishes with net covers.

“Are we waiting for someone?” asked Ryeowook.

“We are~” Rainie sung, it was the first time they've seen her so hyper and happy.

“Who?” Sungmin asked, staring at the cooked food.

“You'll see when he gets here,” she simply stated, she went over to the refrigerator and took out some drinks and snacks, “here, have this while we're waiting, they should be here soon!”

The boys obeyed and snacked while watching TV, but Kyuhyun stood next to her, leaning on the counter. He leaned his lips in close to her face, bending his body, and said, “I have a feeling I know who it is.”

Rainie turned, surprised by their close distance, “how?”

“I just do,” he said, taking a sip out of his cranberry juice.

She raised an eyebrow, suspecting that he didn't truly know but he grinned at her with such confidence. Turning away from her, Kyuhyun got up and walked to his room. He had a date with Star-Craft.

Rainie could slightly hear the voice-conversation that Kyuhyun was having with someone, but he wore headphones which prevented her from discovering who was on the other side. She guessed it was Tuuli. She walked over and peered into his room, the door was open.

Kyuhyun saw the shadow cast on his wall and turned to Rainie who watched him, “need something?”

Rainie shook her head and turned to the door after hearing the door-bell ring.

Donghae was about to get up when Rainie stopped him, “I'll get it!”

“I have to go, I'll talk to you later,” Kyuhyun abruptly ended the conversation he had and ran out the room.

“Let me introduce you guys!” Rainie excitedly shouted, standing by the door.

Everyone looked in her direction, astounded by her unusual energized attitude. Kyuhyun, sitting by the well-cooked food he made with Rainie, watched her with interest.

She threw the door open, “my husband!”

Silence clashed all about the room, indeed they all stared at the man who stood behind the door but two other figures were standing with him.

“...and your children,” the man laughed, pushing the two kids into the dorm room.

Rainie stood frozen in place, “Miya! YanYan!” She shouted, her eyes tearing up.

“Ma~” they cried, wrapping their little arms around her legs. The boys watched in amazement as the three girls cried in each others arms.

“Must have missed her children,” Donghae commented, looking over at Kyuhyun, “did you know she had kids?”

Kyuhyun shook his head, instead of watching the babies, his gaze landed on Show, the man standing beside them. His gaze slowly accumulated and ended up being a stare, then a glare. The rest of the members watched them staring at each other; Kyuhyun more hostile than he usually turned out to be when he found Rainie standing with another man.

“You better explain before these men kill me,” Show joked, pulling Rainie off the ground. He took Miya into his arms as Rainie held onto YanYan.

“What do you mean?” Rainie asked, Show sweeping a tear off the corner of her eyes.

Show looked at the children and back at Rainie, “you know what I mean.”

Rainie laughed and looked towards the curious boys who had a hard time staying still in their seats, “this is actually my brother, his name is Show.”

Kyuhyun unconsciously let out a small sigh of relief. Yesung heard it and grinned at him, Kyuhyun tried to look away as if nothing happened.

“Welcome!” Sungmin said while clearing out a seat for Show and Miya. Show let Miya to the ground and she ran back to Rainie, as expected.

“Then... the children...” Eunhyuk inferred, watching as Rainie tried to calm them down.

“They are our children,” Show answered slyly.

They were confused, very confused. Could it be ? But Rainie was even more confused, when did he learn Korean?

Show laughed, “we own an orphanage, Miya and YanYan live with us.”

“Ahh...” Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk hummed in unison.

“Yup, Rainie's our money-tree,” Show joked.

Rainie finally managed to speak, “only 'cause my brother is so useless!”

“Hey!” Show shouted, “YanYan, look! Your mom made fun of me!”

YanYan looked at Show, who had a pout on, and ignored him. She turned back to Rainie and continued complaining about her absence.

“Ma, how could you leave us for so long and not call us?” YanYan cried, tugging on Rainie's sleeve.

“You didn't call us even once!” Miya added, pinching Rainie's hand.

“Ow! Who taught you that, Miya?” Rainie scolded, rubbing her hand. The boys all laughed at the little girls mischievousness. Miya turned to Show, who looked away and out the window.

“Ge!” She yelled, throwing Miya's sweater at him.

Show laughed and called Miya over to him, he held her in his arms and cradled her.

“When did you learn Korean?” She asked, walking towards Show with YanYan close beside her. The boys didn't understand a word coming out of the kids mouths, but they could pretty guess they were angry at Rainie.

Show shrugged and continued cradling Miya, “you know, the kids are hungry. They just got off the plane, they haven't ate yet.”

“Ah! That's right!” Rainie suddenly shouted, “everyone gather at the table!”

Everyone enjoyed the feast that Kyuhyun and Rainie prepared together; it was a happy day, so amazing that it almost felt like Christmas. The children ate and played with the boys; they got along unusually well, all of them. This would be a hard day for the kids to remember, especially since not long after their arrival, they caught sight of the boys on television and became extremely excited.

“Superstar!” Miya shouted in English. The boys understood her and nodded at her approvingly, they couldn't have been happier to hear such words coming from such a cute child. Ryeowook swept her into his arms and started playing with her as the other boys approached them and followed suit.

“You're a mom, huh?” Kyuhyun laughed as he stepped beside Rainie. Show had already fallen asleep on the couch, too exhausted from taking care of the children right after the flight to Taiwan and straight back.

“Yeah, to a lot of children,” she smiled as she watched Miya and YanYan playing with the members of Super Junior. Maybe they were all a little too tired, a little too drunk off of this happiness but she was extremely beautiful to him at this moment. He stared at her; she could feel his eyes watching her intently and blushed a light tint of pink.

When she attempted to cut him off by turning to the kitchen, he took her by the wrist and led her into his room quietly. She followed obediently, not thinking of the consequences. “Do you need something?” She asked hopefully. It wasn't until they were in the room and he closed the door behind them, locking it, that she realized something was wrong.

She didn't bother asking him what he wanted, she could tell by the look in his eyes. As he stepped closer to her, she clenched her fists tighter. For every step he took towards her she took a step back. She glanced around the room, spotting the bed, the bookshelf, the computer, the closet and several other loose objects lying around. There was no escape.

Her hair wasn't tied up in a bun or ponytail. It was left down; her long wavy hair softly bounced on her lower back and shoulders as she moved. Her large black eyes were glistening brightly at Kyuhyun and her glossed lips pouted into a sweet invitation. He ached to touch her smooth, creamy white skin.

“Kyuhyun...” she whispered at him, fear slowly becoming more apparent on her small structured face, “you didn't drink any alcohol so you can't be drunk, right?” He nodded. “Then stop it.” They both stopped in their tracks and just stared at each other.

“No.” He replied before abruptly jumping at her. He cornered her against his desk with both hands on either side of her. She glared into his eyes and pushed against his chest with both of her hands; as skinny as he looked, he was very strong. Realizing that there was no possible way of shoving him away from herself, she clawed at the table to support herself from falling over. In the process she unplugged the headphones from the speakers, throwing them onto the ground.

“Kyuhyun, please don't do this,” she nearly begged. He ignored her. He hungrily searched for her lips and lowered his onto them. She tried to resist, banging against his chest in protest, but he took hold of her hands and held them tightly as he slowly shifted her against the wall. She tried to scream but her voice was muffled by Kyuhyun's greedy lips.

Eventually she fell for his sweet lips, those purse like lips, that on hers longingly. He lifted her arms over his shoulder and she linked them on the back of his neck as he s his hands around her thin waist. They moaned into each others mouths, breathing heavily. He probed at her lips with his soft tongue, she was hesitant to accept him at first but when he hugged her tighter against himself she finally parted her lips for him.

Their hands roamed each others body in mild caresses. Just as they were about to turn their passionate kiss into something more, they heard a voice calling out to him over the speaker. It was Tuuli.

“Kyuhyun, you there?” She asked.

Rainie immediately pulled herself away from him, fixing her hair nervously. “Damn it,” Kyuhyun hissed as he glanced at Rainie before heading over to the computer. “Yeah, I'm here,” he replied monotonously.

“Did I interrupt something?” Tuuli asked, sounding a little worried.

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw, “yeah,” he answered. When Rainie heard his reply, she walked over and slapped him on the back of his head. “I was just kidding,” he added as he laughed. Rainie's cheeks were burning bright red.

When they heard a knock on the door, Rainie ventured over to answer it before Kyuhyun could stop her. Show, Miya and YanYan were all standing outside of the door, cocking their head in questioning. “He was showing me his computer game,” she lied. They peered in and, indeed, he was on his computer talking to someone over the microphone.

“We're leaving back to the hotel, want a ride?” Show asked. The two children yawned. She nodded and followed Show to the exit, closing the door behind her.

After she left his room, Kyuhyun glanced at the door and kicked himself mentally. “I was so close,” he scowled, turning to glare at the computer.

“So close to what?” Tuuli asked.

He reminisced on the desirous kiss he just shared with Rainie, the corners of his lips tugging into a grin. “Nothing,” he replied. He would have to talk to her about it tomorrow.