009 || YulSic || Red Carpet

Hands Like Magnet

  “Now walking the red carpet are the Kwon brothers, Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Yul!” A reported said into a camera that was streaming live from the red carpet of the Kwon brothers’ new movie, “We’ve Got Hands like Magnet”.

  Kwon Jiyong ushered his brother towards said reporter, following closely behind him.

  “Yul-sshi, in this movie you play the lead role and your love interest is famous singer and actress Jessica Jung. How does it feel working with her?”

  Kwon Yul’s expression brightened up when he heard his co-star’s name.

  “It’s fun, it was a fun experience,” he said with a smile. “Apart from Sica ordering me around, asking me to cook her noodles… it was fun.” He repeated, and laughed with his brother.

  The reporter had a confused, yet dejected look on her face. “…Sica?” she squeaked.

  Yul was caught off guard, but still tried to act oblivious to it. “Yeah, Sica. I call her that, while she calls me babo. Is there anything wrong with that?”

  The reporter chuckled nervously. “No… there’s nothing wrong with that. So… who are you wearing?”

  A smile crept on Yul’s face. “I’m not too sure, since Sica picked this out for me, but I’m guessing Tiffany Hwang.”

  The reporter’s anxiety disappeared little by little, seeing how down to earth Yul was. “She picked this out for you? How close are you two, anyway?”

  Yul’s smile turned into a tense one. But he just shrugged it off. “Yeah, we’ve picked out clothes for each other tonight.”

  Deciding to dodge the second question, Yul looked away and observed Jessica who just arrived.

  “Look at that… Jessica-sshi just arrived…,” Jiyong remarked.

  “So… Jiyong-sshi, who do you play in this movie?” The reporter asked.

  “I play Kyu-jin’s brother Kyu-ho,” Jiyong said with a grin, seeing that his brother had united with his co-star Jessica.

  The reporter then diverted her attention to Jessica who was busy talking to Yul.

  “So, Jessica-sshi, who are you wearing? I heard that you and Yul-sshi are picking out clothes for each other tonight.”

  “We’re both wearing clothes from my best friend Tiffany Hwang tonight,” Jessica answered with a cute chuckle.

  The reporter smiled. “So what are your plans for the future?”

  “Right now I’m in the process of bribing Yul to rap on one of my songs and appear in one of my music videos,” Jessica answered and laughed with the Kwon brothers.

  “Yul-sshi can rap?”

  Jessica just smiled at the reporter, then at Yul. “I was waiting for him to cook my noodles and I heard him rap one of GD & TOP’s songs… it was ‘Don’t Go Home’, if I’m not mistaken.”

  Jiyong chuckled and put his hand on his brother’s shoulder. “It’s an honour to have my brother sing one of my songs… really,” He said with a smile, “even if his voice is really bad.”

  Jessica laughed but Yul wasn’t too amused. He hit his brother’s chest playfully but Jiyong had ruffled his hair as revenge.

  “I see this everyday while shooting,” Jessica said to the reporter, pointing to the two brothers.

  “Bye Yul, see you inside,” she walked away, not forgetting to wink and bite her lip seductively.

  Yul, on the other hand, was frozen in his spot.

  Jiyong shook his head at his brother’s nonsensical behaviour and ushered him into the cinema after bidding farewell to the reporter.

  “What is going on between Jessica Jung and Kwon Yul? Only time will tell,” the reporter said into the camera. She then talked to other stars of the movie.

 

END

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[[A/N]]

Short isn't it? LOL It's been in my flashdrive for like a few weeks now, so why not eh? Do not worry, there will be a sequel to this... but I'm not too sure. If I'm nice or if I get the number of comments that I wanted, I'll write a sequel. On another note, that YoonHyun shot that YoonHyunshidae asked for... is stuck. Like seriously, stuck in the middle.

Would you believe me if I said English is not and never was my first language? LOLOL

Bye guys writing a oneshot Bestfriend_shawol asked for.

AND YOU'D BETTER COMMENT OR ELSE I WON'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME *insert evil laugh here*