005 || YulSic || Waking Her Up

Hands Like Magnet

 

  I watched as she stirred in her slumber under the covers.

  “You wake her up Yul, she never gets mad at you,” Soo said to me as Taeng looked on.

  These two, I don’t even.

  “Hmm,” I mumbled under my breath, trying to think of a way to wake Jessica up.

  “Just don’t go making cheap o while you’re at it, okay?” Taeng said, then grabbed Soo’s arm and ran off.

  I looked their way with a weird look on my face. “Cheap o? She’s not even my girlfriend,” I muttered in a slightly lowered voice.

  Banging pots and pans would be suicide… shaking her won’t do, and splashing her face with water equals to death.

  What should I do? I had to think outside the box.

  I got on the bed and hovered on top of her. “Sica… Sica baby…”

  I smirked when she turned to me, looking at my face with heavy-lidded eyes. A smiled plastered on her face when she realized it was me who was hovering above her.

  “It’s so early… do you really want to?” Jessica asked innocently, rubbing her eyes in a childish manner.

  I flashed my best smile for her. “No, I just wanted to sleep with you.”

  I lied down beside her, covering ourselves with her blanket. And since it was a single bed, I snuggled closer to her and held her by the waist.

  I kissed her cheek warmly.

  “She’s my secret girlfriend…,” I mumbled before drifting off to sleep, hoping that Jessica would appear in my dreams.

  Wasn’t I supposed to wake her up? Oh well, let this be our little secret, okay?

END

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[[A/N]]

Hey there guys.

School started yesterday.

Now I'm in Year 9/ Secondary 3, in the Science stream.

I'm gonna get busy.

And, well, can you keep on commenting? T^T

I really need motivation.

Or else "YoonHyun - Looking for Miss Right" might be the last one-shot.

LOL JK

But seriously though,

comment it people

haters and all

when it reaches a specific amount I'll post another chapter.

T.T

kthxbai