Pizza Delivery

Hands Like Magnet

 

 

Title: Pizza Delivery
Fandom: SNSD
Characters: Yoona, Seohyun; ninja!Sooyoung
Length: One-shot (~400 words)
Rating: Kid-friendly, I guess
Genre: AU, nothingness, drabble
Summary: Yoona has met all kinds of people in her 20 years of life, and she finds one girl particularly interesting.
Disclaimer: I own the characters as much as I own an iPhone. I don't have an iPhone.

 

.

.

.

 

Im Yoona works at a fairly successful pizzeria owned by her grandparents as a delivery-person. For the most part her job is nice, but once in a while she does meet some of those people that drive her up the wall.

Among all of these customers, she likes one interesting girl the best…

Back when Yoona was sixteen—a high school sophomore—she had been asked to deliver a vegetarian pizza to a seemingly peaceful part of the suburbs in the city.

After spending a relatively short time looking for the right house (she had rung a few wrong bells), she knocked on the door because hey, the owner of the house had a different mind and had decided to not install a doorbell, which caused Yoona to chuckle, but not so much, because the door was made from a very hard type of wood so she hurt her knuckles underestimating the hardness of the door.

Yoona’s train of thought was cut short when she was greeted by an innocent-looking girl with a tinge of wonder in her eyes.

“You ordered vegetarian pizza?”

Silence.

The girl, the innocent-looking one with the bangs, headed inside her house and said something along the lines of, “Damn it, Sooyoung  unnie, another one”, to which another voice replied, “But Seohyunnie it’s pizza! At least it’s vegetarian!”

Yoona chuckled, again. The girl was interesting.

The girl reappears in front of Yoona again, giving her the money with a smile.

“Keep the change.”

“Thank you!” Yoona beamed.

Yoona smiles, it has been a few years since then. It was also the only chance she had to see the girl.

“Yoona, deliver this, please.”

“What is this?”

“Vegetarian pizza.”

“Where?”

“Not far from here.”

She takes the box from the chef and heads for her motorbike.

“Could it be?” She asks herself.

Yoona knocks on the door and all the thoughts from a few years ago come rushing back to her, and she smiles.

“Damn it, Sooyoung unnie another one—”

The girl stops.

Yoona smiles, because at the bottom of her heart she had secretly hoped to meet this interesting girl again. Because, you know, who orders vegetarian pizza?

The girl looks pretty much the same, except that she has grown out her bangs.

“Bring the money here, please, Sooyoung unnie,” she hollers inside.

“You’re still with her, eh?”

“Oh, I’ll have you know I’m just her tutor.”

The smile on Yoona’s face now reaches her eyes.

“In that case, my name is Im Yoona; would you like to hang out some time?”

The girl smiles also.

“My name is Seo Juhyun, but you can call me Seohyun.”

 

 

------

Did you guys miss me?

Heh. Of course you did not.

I'm not exactly back, becaus I'm still in the middle of examinations, but I don't want to revise my biology and fiqh. ;A;

3 more days to go~

I thought of this when I was sitting for le dreaded additional mathematics exam.

Of course, with the help of this.

Comment? No? Okies. Bye.