015 || YulSic || Stuck

Hands Like Magnet

 

“What is it you wanted to talk about, Yuri-yah?” Jessica asked, a mesmerizing smile playing on her face.

Yuri fidgeted around on his seat, trying to remember the confession he had rehearsed a while ago with Taeyeon and Sooyoung. “I… err, uh… well, uh… Sica,” he slurred, while Jessica just eyed him intently as she chuckled at his cuteness.

Sica, I like – no, I love you. It’s as simple as that, Kwon Yuri. Man up and confess. He mentally face-palmed himself when more of incoherent mumbling escaped his lips.

Yuri sighed; he always gets stuck in the middle of a perfect day to confess.

“What in the world happened to the charismatic Kwon Yuri I know?” Jessica remarked mockingly, sipping Yuri’s hazelnut latte that was lukewarm, much to her delight.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?”

Yuri groaned inwardly. How come that went out so smoothly?

“Oh… nothing,” Jessica said with a smirk, eyeing him attentively.

What Yuri didn’t know was, deep down inside Jessica felt a little dejected. He had been leading the latter on with his sweet talk and soft gazes… but not once did he even hint his affections to her directly.

“Listen Sica I -- uh…,” he stuttered, slapping himself square in the face inwardly, then sighed as he puffed out his cheeks and stared at her.

He looked down lower and watched as she her lips to rid of the whip cream from his hazelnut latte that she had drunk.

Yuri absent-mindedly bit his lower lip, indulging himself in his blissful fantasy of kissing her every single day.

“Earth to Yuri, are you there?” Jessica mocked as she waved her hand in front of his face.

“Goddamn it.”

That was the last thing Jessica heard, for the next thing that her brain processed was Yuri’s soft lips against hers; his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer into the kiss as she felt him her bottom lip to gain access of her wet cavern. She parted and as she closed her eyes to the newfound sensation, she registered in her mind how their tongues danced with each other and how soft his lips were against hers.

The kiss would’ve lasted longer if it weren’t for their need of one of life essentials that was oxygen.

“What was that all about?”

Yuri smiled sheepishly, but his confession seemed to be thrown out the window for he couldn’t recall anything that he had planned earlier.

“I… err…” He hesitated.

Jessica sighed. “Your confession better be worth the long wait,” she threatened, waving her index finger in front of him before she sipped the hazelnut latte.

“I promise,” he mumbled, but it was quite audible to Jessica, judging by the smile that cracked on her flawless face.

 

END


[[A/N]]

Yay! I updated three days in a row~! I won't be updating for another two or three weeks (at least, I think) so think of this as a gift, arasso? I've got another idea for a shot, but if I get the number of comments I aimed for, I might update faster! LOL am I evil or what