010 || YulSic || Mad

Hands Like Magnet

 

Kwon Yuri sighed for the umpteenth time as he gazed at his wife’s fuming face.

“Look, Jessica… she’s just a friend –”

“Just a friend, my !” Yuri was cut off harshly by Jessica who was doing her best not to let her tears spill.

The woman sniffled and looked away. “I’m sick and tired of all this bullcrap, Yul! I’m only human and I have feelings! Tell me right now, Kwon Yuri. What do you want from me?”

Jessica’s sharp glare pierced Yuri’s heart. Sure, they’ve had their arguments before, but this was something else.

Yuri could see a mix of fear, anger and sorrow in Jessica’s eyes. He never really meant to hurt his wife. He stepped closer to her but she had shot him another – somewhat colder – death glare.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, how many times must I tell you – Victoria is just a friend!” he yelled, trying hard not to use violence.

Jessica’s patience was wearing thin. She had seen Yuri and this “Victoria” girl being intimate in front of her own eyes.

“Oh, so her name’s Victoria?”

Yuri his dry lips and sighed. A lone tear escaped Jessica’s eye.

Maybe this is the end…

Tears started to run down her pale cheeks but still tried to remain composed. He tried to reach for her arm but, again, Jessica stepped back – trying to keep a distance from her husband.

“I’m tired of this, Kwon Yuri… I’m tired.”

They were breathing on top of their lungs, evidently worn out from all that screaming. Staring at each other’s eyes intently, they didn’t say one single thing.

The only thing that could be heard was the silent breathing of their son Kwon Yoona.

Yuri, despite his cool eyes, was on the brink of breaking down. But no, his ego had to get in the way. That was why he didn’t apologise for hurting his wife’s feelings.

Jessica sighed and then turned around only to have Yuri yank her arm and made her fall on top of him on the sofa.

“Yuri – hmmph –”

Obviously Jessica’s luscious lips were too tempting for him since he had kissed her roughly with his hands holding her by the neck to pull her closer into the kiss.

Jessica pulled away and glared at him, again.

“Don’t think I can forgive you with a kiss,” she said firmly and went to Yoona’s room to check on him and then went on to the master bedroom.

Yuri settled himself in the guest room but as hours passed by, not at all did he feel heavy-lidded. He sighed and made his way to the bathroom.

He washed his face and looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He had noticed something discreet in his eyes – pain. He blinked a few times, but it was still there.

Yuri touched his chest and could feel his heart barely beating. He counted to three and, sure enough, a lone tear streamed down his cheek.

He walked into the master bedroom, thinking that maybe seeing Jessica’s peaceful face would calm him down.

Perhaps he thought wrong, since his heart felt heavier, almost sinking in guilt that was slowly eating him. He sat beside his sleeping beauty and gazed intently at her face.

He sighed and kissed her cheek, then settled himself on the couch next to the bed and stared at her serene features.

Their previous argument played again and again. He couldn’t get it out of his mind. He leaned back and closed his eyes, inhaling Jessica’s strawberry-scented perfume.

A smile absent-mindedly crept on his face, for he had remembered the day he had bought her said perfume.

Yuri snapped out of his train of thoughts when he thought he had heard Jessica mumble his name, even if he wasn’t too sure.

He looked at her and let out a muffled laugh as he realized that she was sleep-talking, although he was pretty confident that she was almost his name.

Yuri smiled. Who knew someone so cute could be seductive at the same time?

He looked around their bedroom and saw their wedding picture standing proudly on the side table. Without realizing it, a lone tear escaped his eye as he reminisced their wedding day. It was, without a doubt, the happiest day for him.

He heaved a huge sigh and smiled weakly; instantly regretting yelling at Jessica’s face. He sat beside her on the king-sized bed, studying her adorable – albeit princess-like – features.

Aren’t “adorable” and “princess-like” the same? Oh well, for him she was a goddess.

He then proceeded to straddle her – his hot breath tickling against her milky skin didn’t seem to disturb her. He chuckled; he knew his wife was quite a heavy sleeper.

Jessica stirred in his warm touch, a small smile graced upon her face as she realized Yuri was hovering above her.

“Yah, you’re still not forgiven,” she mumbled with a cute pout, which was quite irresistible for him.

Yuri groaned and sat up, moving himself so that he was sitting on his side of the bed.

“What can I do, Sica baby?” he asked, a glint of mischievousness evident in his eyes.

Jessica could sense something else in his tone – not to mention his eyes: it was somewhat painful, and his eyes were glassy.

She smirked.

“Were you crying?”

Yuri puffed his cheeks out – an action of which Jessica found extremely cute – and nodded his head lightly. He knew if he had denied her statement, another war would explode and he certainly didn’t want to go through a single night without the warmth of his dear wife tickling against his skin.

He looked at the wall clock – it was only three in the morning.

“I can’t sleep through all this pain, and I can’t take a night without you by my side,” he admitted truthfully, for he had missed her warmth – even if it was only a few hours. “I love you and you should know that… My eyes only look at you.”

Jessica smiled and sat up, leaning against the headboard – eyeing him intently.

“Prove it.” She said sternly, but was followed with a cute chuckle.

He responded by straddling her and capturing her lips passionately. Since was slightly parted, it was quite easy for Yuri to slide his tongue into her wet cavern.

One thing led to another and the next thing they knew they were engaged in a tongue war, battling for dominance.

Long story short the following morning they were covered with nothing but their aqua blue blanket; Jessica sleeping ever so soundly in Yuri’s warm embrace.

 

END

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[[A/N]]

Jessica was having a wet dream LOL that's why she didn't need to hear Yul's apology LOLOL

Let's play a game

Guess my real age and you can request a pairing since I'm too YulSic-biased LOL

 

 

till next time, bye

 

P.S. Ne-yo is awesome. And he reminds me of Taeyang.