Tiffany Hwang Was Here

Hands Like Magnet

 

 

Tiffany likes to cuddle after the . As fate would have it, she’s fallen in love with a dork who has a tendency of falling asleep after having mind-blowing .

And as fate would also have it, the was mind-blowing each and every time.

Of course, Tiffany for the most part doesn’t mind because she’s in love. Moreover, the dork looks uber-cute in her sleep.

Once in a while, though, it kind of gets on her nerves, like now. She’s bored out of her mind, what with the dork sleeping ever so soundly under the layers of thick duvet on her bed.

She sits up against the headboard, hugging her knees to her () chest. She is too tired to put on clothes and hang out with the girls outside, but not tired enough to sleep next to her dork.

She is stuck somewhere in the middle.

Tiffany looks around her room, and sees something she likes. This is going to be fun…

 

*

 

Tiffany’s dork wakes up to find herself . She looks at the clock mounted on the wall—it is almost six o’clock! She needs to cook for the brats she calls her group-mates (with the exception of Tiffany, with all biasness aside, she is totally not a brat)!

She wakes Tiffany up and in a hurry asks to borrow some of the girl’s clothes because some time during the hot (or was it the hot ?) they had ripped off each other’s clothes.

“My clothes are in the top drawer…” Tiffany mumbles sleepily.

The dork hurriedly grabs whatever is in her reach and puts it on.

Shorts. I guess they’re okay.

She also puts on one of Tiffany’s many pink tees and hurries out, only to be stopped by the girls (read: brats).

“Eww, Taeyeon, no need to tell us everything about your life,” Sunny says with a grimace.

“What are you talking about?” She asks.

“That.” Everyone choruses.

She is beyond shocked! How could she not have noticed this before?

Her right thigh is signed by Tiffany; the other says “Tiffany Hwang was here”, with an arrow pointing where the sun doesn’t shine. In a smaller font, Tiffany had written:

“We had mind-blowing today and Kim Taeyeon fell asleep and I, Tiffany Hwang, took the opportunity to write all over Kim Taeyeon’s thighs. I love you too, my dork.”

 


 

Something short, because I am sorry. ;A;

bye.