Everything's Fun

Hands Like Magnet

 

 

You don’t know why, but it’s always fun with Jessica Jung.

Even with all the silence between you two. Because you like it, and you know she does, too. Because you know the thousand and one words that you wish to utter, that don’t even come out as a squeak, reaches her, as hers reach you.

Everything’s fun.

She reminds you of your childhood, what with her silly actions and her eye-smiles that she doesn’t notice she has, and yet in your future you see yourself growing old with her. Because she’s all you’ve ever wanted and more.

You even think that the fights between you two, the little ones and even the big ones, although heartbreaking are fun because her angry face is cute, and you don’t mind staring at her forever.

You are thankful for the moderately long walk from the subway station to her home because it’s long enough so you can walk in comfortable silence with her, and it’s not so long that whenever you reach her house your legs would fall apart. The walk is great because you two get to walk through the park and knowing yourself, you probably won’t be able to resist buying her ice cream even though you tell her you need to get her home or else her father will kill you.

She’ll just laugh in your face and eat her ice cream in silence.

You don’t mind the way she doesn’t like to put on her clothes immediately after she gets out of the shower, even though you are secretly extremely jealous because her roommate might catch her , because she’s Jessica. Because her word is law. And you’re probably going to punch her roommate so hard she won’t remember anything anyway.

You don’t mind how your thoughts fluster whenever she is in your presence, because your thoughts are about her anyway.

You don’t mind how your heart beats so hard it’s going to burst out of your chest because it’s because of her, and you like it anyway.

You don’t mind how you’d rather spend time with her even though she won’t talk to you because you two are in an argument, because you get to be with her.

You don’t mind how you just can’t seem to stop smiling when she crosses your mind, because it’s her.

You don’t mind how you’d get yourself hurt in the most painful ways just to make her smile, even if it’s just the slightest tug of the edge of her lip.

Because she’s chosen you to be her companion forever, and you are thankful for that.

“Stop smiling like a dork, Kwon Yuri, just because I said I love you too.”

Also, her kisses are your favourite.

 

 

Like ittt?

I recently read the Pocket Penguin version of Simon Armitage's King Arthur in the East Riding. It was awesome!