001 || YulSic || "Run Yoongie, Run!"

Hands Like Magnet

 

  “Run Yoongie, run!” Yul yelled, holding onto his son’s hand; running towards the kitchen. “Umma is coming after me!”

  “Why Appa, why, why?” three-year-old Yoong, who ran after his father, asked. “Why is Umma chasing you?”

  Yul didn’t answer his son’s question; instead he lifted his son up and hid themselves in the bathroom, realizing the kitchen would be a place too obvious to hide in.

  Father and son were breathing heavily. Nervousness was clear in Yul’s eyes when they heard Jessica passing by calling out for the both of them. Well, not the two of them; actually she was just looking for the father to her son.

  “Kwon Yul once I find you I swear…,” That was the only thing little Yoong heard, for his father had protected his innocent mind from getting corrupted by the colourful array of words Jessica was verbalizing.

  Jessica was waiting for Yul in their master bedroom. Yul was supposed to put little Yoong to sleep in his room. After all, it was past his bedtime.

  “YOONGIE! COME HERE AND WEAR YOUR SHIRT!” She could hear Yul’s husky voice from their son’s room. Jessica Jung’s eyelids were already heavy… until little Yoong decided to run into the master bedroom with only his pants on.

  “NO APPA! I SHALL NOT WEAR MY SHIRT!”

  Jessica was a little annoyed. Yoong’s high-pitched voice was really high-pitched.

  Okay, maybe not a little annoyed. She hadn’t any sleep the whole day attending to the little boy and God knows how much she loves to sleep.

  “Umma, umma!” Yoong shouted, treating Jessica and Yul’s king-sized bed as an oversized trampoline. “Umma, Appa is making me wear my shirt!”

  Jessica turned around and shushed her son and pulled him down to lie beside her. She got up and went up to her husband who was across the hallway. “Kwon Yul, come here…,” she said coldly and stopped him when he was a few feet from her.

  “Sica baby I swear—” Yul was cut off harshly when Jessica tugged harshly on Yoong’s shirt that he was holding.

  “Kids will always be kids…,” The blonde woman muttered under her breath and put on Yoong’s clothes for him.

  “Thank you Umma,” the three-year-old flashed a bright smile that he inherited from her. He then looked at his father and winked, making the ‘okay’ sign.

  Yul winked back to his little boy.

  “Umma can I sleep here tonight?”

  “Hmm,” Jessica mumbled, half-asleep. “I don’t mind, ask your father.”

  “Appa, can I? Can I?” Yoong asked enthusiastically.

  Yul smiled. “Sure you can.”

  Ten minutes later, nothing could be heard in the room except for the father and son’s incoherent mumbling and giggling, which annoyed the blonde woman more.

  “Kwon Yul, Kwon Yoong, I’m trying to get some sleep here.” Jessica warned sternly.

  “Yes ma’am,” the other two said playfully. And with that, they all drifted to sleep.

  The next – rather chaotic – morning was where all the chasing started. Yul woke up to find Yoong NOT between them, much to his (rather pleasant) surprise.

  “He must be eating or watching TV,” Yul mumbled, careful not to wake his wife up, “oh well, the plan must go on…”

  Kwon Yul put on a metal plate all over his chest and abdomen – under his clothes – so that his heartbeat couldn’t be detected and so that his body felt a little cold.

  “Okay Kwon Yul, time to start,” he muttered, followed by a fit of muffled laughter. He lied down next to her carefully, and then proceeded to calm himself down so that his heartbeat slowed down little by little.

  He closed his eyes.

  One, two, three minutes passed by. Jessica woke up, rushing to the bathroom: nature was calling for her.

  She walked out with a bright smile plastered on her face, mumbling “no wonder I was so cranky last night” and tried to wake Yul up.

  “Yul… Yul.”

  No response.

  “Yah, Kwon Yul.”

  Jessica touched her husband’s chest, it was cold from the metal plate that she knew nothing about.

  “Kwon Yul, are you okay?”

  Still no response. She was feeling very much troubled. She shook her husband furiously and almost cried.

  Yul, on the other hand, was trying hard to hold back his hilarity.

  “Gosh, Jessica, it’s just a prank,” Yul sat up, smiling at his sniffling wife. Then he ran away.

  “KWON YUL!” She shouted, “COME BACK HERE YOUNG MAN!”

  Okay. A devilish version of Jessica Jung was coming.

  And that brought us here, a panting Yul inside the bathroom. He discarded the metal plate and felt his own heartbeat. Good, it was still there.

  He took out his phone and dialled Soo’s number.

  “Choi, my man! Can you help me...? Oh, you can’t, call Taeng instead? Why, you’re having your alone time with Sunny? Oh okay then, bye see you later dude.”

  A solemn look was plastered across Kwon Yul’s face.

  “What’s wrong, Appa?” Little Yoong who was sitting on the sink, asked.

  He didn’t answer. Yul just smiled to his son and dialled Taeng’s number.

  “Kim Taengoo, can you help me? Buy me some roses and a chocolate bar okay? Thanks man, Yoong will pick up the stuff later and I’ll pay for it. Thanks again Taeng.”

  On the other end of the line, Taeng looked a little bemused. He didn’t even have the opportunity to talk.

---

  “Okay Yoongie, go to the front door and in a few minutes Uncle Taeng will be here with some stuff. You give him this money and take the stuff and bring them to me here, okay?” Yuri instructed, handing him the money. “Oh, and don’t tell Umma I’m here.”

  “Okay!”

---

  “Kwon Yul—”

  Jessica was cut off by a kiss on the lips from Yul. “What are you—”

  Yul kissed her again. “Here,” he said, handing her a bouquet of roses and giving her the chocolate.

  She smiled when he pulled her closer into a kiss, yet again.

  “Are you in your period again, honey? You seem cranky since last night,” Yul said, leaning his forehead on hers.

  Jessica giggled. “No, Kwon Yoong is getting a baby sister or brother.”

---

  “Wow, Umma isn’t mad anymore when Appa kisses her… what kind of sorcery is this?!”

END

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[[A/N]]

  Okay, sorry for the late update :\ I was busy with stuffs and whatnot. Anyways, kekeke I got this idea when I watched the Fairly OddParents.lol.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. kekeke

  And "Abandoned" is almost done. Might do a triple update today, so I'm looking forward for feedback. ^^