011 || SooSun || Wanna Be Your Love

Hands Like Magnet

 

“Sooyoungie!”

My best friend Lee Soonkyu – erm, Lee Sunny – greeted me as she came closer to me in class that unforgettable day.

I smiled sincerely at her, showing my white, shining teeth.

“Yesh?” I barely managed to mumble a reply, as I was slowly chewing on my sandwich that Umma had made for me. But no one knew underneath my rather calm actions I was freaking out.

I could see that Sunny was carefully eyeing my every move.

“Yah, do you want this?” I asked, pointing at my lunchbox that was situated on my table.

She pouted, shaking her head cutely.

Sunny walked seductively around me and sat on my lap, resting her head in the crook of my neck. She then poked my chest playfully, still pouting.

“Can I have you instead?”

My eyes widened. One of those wild fantasies had crossed my mind again. Oh wait, there were lots more of wilder and – not to mention – ier fantasies that I had encountered before.

I shook my head furiously and tried to shrug everything off.

When I turned to Sunny, she had a slightly dejected look on her face… but was pouting still. Gosh, how much cuter could she get?

“So you don’t want to hang out on Saturday?” she asked cutely – which made my stomach melt, yet again.

I panicked. Was she talking all that time? I then looked at her, but when I opened my mouth to answer, she had stopped me.

“Ah, so you’re going out with Sica?” she questioned, smiling. Yet I could sense a faint disappointment in her voice.

I shook my head and smirked. Was she jealous?

“Are you serious? She’s Yuri’s girlfriend; I don’t go that way.”

Sunny chuckled. “So are you going out with Tiffany then?”

My smirk turned into a wide grin. “Is my wife really that green-eyed?” I teased, crossing my arms on my chest.

Now it was Sunny’s turn to smirk.

“Why on earth would I want to be the wife of a Shikshin who can’t even cook?” She rolled her eyes.

Ouch. That hurt.

Lee Soonkyu is one hell of a girl.

“Ah… but you never said you didn’t want to be the wife of Choi Sooyoung, am I right?”

A triumphant smile crept on my face.

I really wanted to make this feisty girl mine.

Sunny sat on my desk, her cheeks puffed out in an “aegyo-ified” manner.

This girl… I couldn’t even compute how cute she was.

“Sooyoung-ah,”

“Sunny-ah,”

We said at the same time but stopped – followed by a fit of nervous laughter.

Being the gentleman I was, I let her talk first.

“Would you like to go out on Saturday?” She asked boldly, but her actions were contrasting for she was fidgeting around on my desk.

I stood up and smiled, leaning closer to her.

This is the perfect chance, I thought.

“Like on a date or something?” I asked – teasing her, for I had seen the crimson blush across her cheeks.

“I don’t know, what do you want it to be?” Sunny smirked, but I guess she knew I was teasing her since her tongue was poking against her left cheek, gazing straight into my eyes.

I puffed my cheeks out and could feel Sunny’s evil danshin aura surrounding her. The inner me shuddered and then proceeded to think of a charismatic answer.

I smirked. “Okay, but under one condition…,” I started, leaning in even closer so that my nose was barely grazing against hers. I could see that Sunny was a quite taken aback, but did I look like I gave a damn? I was going to confess my feelings to her one way or another.

It was either showering her with a bunch of rose petals in my house or just kissing her. Since rose petals lying around on the floor would take all the pain in the world to clean, I went with the second option.

“… Kiss me.” I said, looking straight into her eyes.

Sunny had a baffled look across her face and her eyes widened. She would have fallen from my desk if it weren’t for my strong arms supporting her. I couldn’t tell if she was happy or mad.

I leaned in closer to her and captured her lips. For a moment there, I felt like I was in heaven. Her soft, plump lips that were against mine tasted like cherry, though I could taste a faint hint of mint in it. Was she preparing for the kiss?

We were stuck in our own world, not aware of whatever was happening around us, and the next thing I knew Sunny’s hands were encircling my neck – while my arms were securely wrapped around her waist – and our tongues were caught in a heated battle for domination.

Obviously, we were making out… which was kind of a win-win situation for everyone since my friends keep egging me on about asking a girl out and I liked Sunny. I wasn’t too sure if Sunny felt the same way as me, though, but at that point I just wanted to taste the sweetness of her gorgeous, plump lips.

When we felt the need to breathe in air we parted and looked at each other obviously flushed.

I narrowed my eyes and stared at her.

“Will you be mine?” I said, resting my forehead against hers.

Sunny chuckled in a rather adorable manner.

“I was always yours, babo Sooyoung-ah.”

END

=-=-=-=-=-=

[[A/N]]

Since I'm nice, I decided to do a double update today!

The game is still on, people! And since I said that I'm nice, I'll give you a hint: I'm under 100 years minus eighty-two years old. LOL U MAD?

First SooSun shot and I'm so proud it came out quite good. LOL

to valle_zaira: D: ehh? oh yeah, I remember your comment on one of my blog posts. To the others, don't go checking my blog, that's considered cheating! I might not know if you checked it or not, but woouldn't you feel guilty if you did it anyway?

LOL JK check all you want but I assure you... oh wait what was I going to say? LOL never mind

bye