004 || YulSic || Memories

Hands Like Magnet

  “Hey Yoongie, come here,” I said, motioning for my seven-year-old son to sit on my lap as I connected my camcorder to my laptop computer.

  “What is it, Appa?” He asked me with a glint of mischievousness – which he obviously inherited from me – in his eyes, taking a seat on my lap.

  “Here, look at this video, we took it seven years ago while in London.”

  I double-clicked on the thumbnail and a window popped up, playing the memories that were still fresh in my mind. Everything felt like it happened just yesterday.

  “Jessica… Jessica, say hi to the camera,”

  My husky voice sounded rough behind the camera, which was focusing on my wife Jessica who was still under the covers… probably still heavy-lidded.

  “Hmm… five minutes more…,” she said lazily, pulling the blanket higher above her head trying to cover herself from the rays of the sun that were piercing through the curtains.

  I chuckled. There was something about waking her up every morning that I found cute… never frustrating; just cute.

  I sat down on the bed beside her. “Sica baby… wake up honey,” I whispered into her ear fairly seductively.

  I smirked when I saw her push the blanket off her and look at me with sleepy eyes. “It’s already ten, aren’t you hungry?”

  I then leaned in to kiss her lips.

  Jessica looked down. “I don’t feel so good…”

  She rushed off to the bathroom, leaving me hanging.

  “You okay?” Still holding the camcorder, I stood by the doorframe looking at her worriedly. “Do you want to go see the doctor?”

  She was leaning towards the sink, holding back her hair, vomiting.

  “Don’t you have a meeting today?”

  I shook my head. “No, I have the day off to spend with you…”

  “Wow, Appa was so romantic,” Yoong butted in.

  I smiled, and then turned my attention to the computer screen once again.

  “That was the day we found out we were going to have you, Yoongie,” I said absent-mindedly.

  He looked at me. “Really Appa, really?”

  Silence engulfed the room as we watched another video.

  “Hey there future baby, it’s your mom Jessica here,” Jessica said, waving at the camera.

  She smiled. “Since Yul Appa and I already know you’re a boy, we’ve been starting to think of names for you. The one we’re thinking right now is Yoong, so we’re going to call you Yoong from now on, okay?”

  In the middle of the video Yoong turned to me.

  “Appa, do you miss Umma?”

  I smiled.

  “Of course I do, I love her… don’t you miss her?”

  Yoong nodded his head childishly.

  “Yes, I miss Umma-”

  He was cut off by my cell phone ringing.

  I smiled when I saw a particular name pop up on the screen and answered it.

  “Yes baby?”

  “Yah Kwon Seobang, aren’t you supposed to pick me up at the airport ten minutes ago?”

  I grinned.

  “Mianhae baby, I’ll just get the kids ready okay? We’ll be there in thirty minutes…”

  “Okay, see you later, I love you Seobang…”

  I chuckled.

  “I love you too Sica baby…”

  We hung up and I shut down my laptop computer.

  “Get ready Yoong, we’re picking up your mother at the airport.”

  “Soojung-ah, did you hear that? Umma’s back from America!” Yoong beamed a bright smile to his sister.

  “Come on you two, get dressed,” I said as I ushered Yoong into his room and carried Soojung into hers.

  I just can’t wait to see my wife again… and, if possible, fill her donut with whip cream, if you know what I mean.

 

END

=-=-=-=-=-=

[[A/N]]

I bet you guys thought it was angst, right? trololol

I'm just practicing my editing skills, that's why I'm late in updating fanfics lolol

Anyways, do comment on the new background and the poster~ lol

oh, and did you guys get what "fill her donut with whip cream" meant?

LOLOL

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

if you're nice, anyway.

LOL

bye guise, writing the YoonHyun fanfic YoonHyunshidae asked for.

once again,

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE